The Lunch Bunch

NOT EDITED                                      It was finally Saturday. Which means one thing.....MOVIE NIGHT!!! I was totally pumped for a night of scary movies,drama,and comedy. I set the snacks on the table as I waited for Than and Abby to come over. I needed a break from boys and school for while. I was pretty stupid of thinking that because i realized that we're probably going to spend at least 80 percent talking about boys. Cue: (eye roll). Maybe this time we can talk about the weather...or something.

I quickly ran upstairs to change into some pjs and fuzzy socks. As I was changing I heard the door bell ring at least 50 times. "HOLD YOUR TITS THAN!!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"Finally!" I rolled my eyes at Thans comment and pulled Abby into a hug.

"What no hug for me?" Than pouted

"No way you made my ears bleed and I'm pretty sure you broke my door bell."

We put sleeping bags on the floor and grabbed tons of blankets and pillows. We made an epic fort.

"So Jess I forgot to ask how was your date by the way?" Abby said wiggling her eyebrows at me. "Ooo girl do tell." Than said munching on his popcorn. Well there goes the weather topic.

"Alright children settle down because I got a story to tell." I yelled while standing up on the couch.
Than rubbed his hands together and Abby scooted closer to me.
I swear they're like 5 year olds.

"So first we went to a very expensive restaurant and poor Gavin couldn't find even find any reservations. I didn't really mind so we went to his house because his mom was making dinner." I said adding a dramatic pause as Than and Abby urged me to continue.

"Well the dinner looked great and his mom was really nice. So we continued talking and she passed around some meat balls. Gavin didn't take any so I decided to try it. I ate one and I asked her what type of meat it was. She said it was Rocky Mountain Oysters." They both nodded slowly and continued eating popcorn.

"Well in other words...Cow testicles. Once I found out I ate cow testes I throw up all over the floor. THE END." I said quickly.

I looked over to Than and Abby to see them clutching their stomachs laughing.
"Oh my...c-cow testicles!!!" Abby said out of breath. Than was laughing so hard he was clapping like a retarded seal and he was leaning on the wall for support. "Jess you ate cow dick!!" He said laughing harder. I need new friends....

"Shut up guys!!" I said throwing pillows at them.
"What happened after you threw up?"

"Gavin helped me get cleaned up and we watched a movie together. Even though I threw up and ate cow dick the date wasn't so bad. Gavin is a really nice guy." I said shrugging.

"Awww" they both cooed.

"oh come on guys really mature."

"So what about the plan? The whole revenge thing?"

"I don't know guys." I said honestly.

"Dustin really likes you Jess.." Abby said

"Huh?" I said clearly confused.

"When I'm at his lunch table he only asks for you." Abby explained.
"Wow really? Since when were you sitting at his table?" I said wiggling my eyebrows
She instantly blushed. "Since Leo and I started dating."

HOLY CRAP. I was stuck up in all this boy drama and I totally forgot that Abby was dating Leo. "Omg! What's he like? How was your first date? Did you guys kiss yet?" I said firing questions at her.

"Really sweet. Awesome and yeah on the cheek about 3 times."

"WHAT?!"

"I've only hung out with him a couple times and he hasn't asked me out since our 1st date." She explained.