Outburst

Check out the sidebar for a picture of Jessica carter,the celeb who plays her, and her outfit !

X-X-X

Arriving at school with Abby and Than only took about ten minutes when we decided to go earlier. So there wasn't as much traffic as usual.

Abby and Than stepped out of the car once we parked.

From the corner of my eye I saw the one and only-Dustin Harrison.

While eavesdropping on other girls' conversation yesterday, I heard that he's not a player he's just simply hard to get.

I don't believe them though, since I saw him eating a girls face like a zombie yesterday-lets pretend I didn't say that.

He was wearing a white plain v neck shirt with dark jeans and hightop converse.

He was so hot I said to my self.

Although I must've said it out loud because Abby turned around and said,"Hot,but bad. Really bad for you" and quickly changed the subject with an impatient look , and a "Are you coming or what?"

"Yeah" I turned to remove my seatbelt making me lose my gaze and get dizzy.

Abby and Than's class started earlier than mine today so I walked down to my locker as they ran to their homerooms.

As I walked down the hall I was getting looks from guys checking me out. I knew I shouldn't have worn this outfit but Abby had been taking control of my wardrobe.

I was wearing a black and white striped romper jumpsuit that went a little higher than mid thigh(once again not my choice here) with some black booties.

I grabbed some of my books and was going to by breakfast at the vending machine when I suddenly heard a wolf whistle.

Ugh not again.

I was about to turn around and slap the jerk(feisty, I know).

But I stopped in my tracks.

It was him

Dustin Harrison.

He's even sexier up close(the stubble really did his face wonders)
*drool*

I stopped gazing at him as he broke our staring contest we had going on, and started to check me out.

NO WAY

"Hes hot , but bad, really bad for you." I remember Abby saying.

Then I shook my head(more to myself).
Trying to ignore whatever he was going to say next.

"So your new around here?"

You don't say? Ah there she is. Sarcasm. My bff.

Ughhh ... crap forget what I just said about ignoring him I don't want him to know me as a shy wuss.
"Yup" trying my best to sound annoyed so he could just leave.

"What's wrong dont like it here...i mean other than the food...."

Before I could say something he continued "What's not to like here." Although it sounded more like a statement than a question.

Ugh. If he bursts his ego any further he will explode with cockiness.

So since I wouldn't want to be a witness of that I grabbed my granola bar I payed for sometime ago BEFORE I WAS RUDLEY INTERRUPTED, and scooted out.

I heard a girl talk behind me.
"Hey babe what were you doing talking to that snob?" She said batting her eyelashes, then giving me the fugliest face I've seen.

"Hahah...ummm...hold the fuck up. What did you just call me?! What did she JUST call me?!" I said looking at bitch whore #1 and man whore #1.

"Perhaps you didn't hear me?" she said while she talked her gloss smudged all over her lips.....sorta feel bad for her...

"I said you're a snobby...little...bitch" she said extra slowly with a smile plastered across her face, as if I came from another world and didn't understand English. If it weren't for the uncomfortable shoes I was wearing I would've jumped her like a monkey fighting for the last banana.

So never mind what I said earlier I don't feel bad for her one little bit!

"Well perhaps you thought wrong because you don't even know me, yet you want to bitch me out. If you think I'm one of those shy pityful girls. That don't defend themselves, think again!"

"Ugh babe tell her who's the boss around here babe?" Ugh shut the fuck up with the babes. I'm starting to hate that word.

He stared blankly at her. He focused his shocked look towards me, but recovered.

"UGH" she yelled. and just like that she walked out of the room like a model. NOT. More like a piece of shit on legs.

"WOW" the man whore said chuckling.

"Is there something wrong?" I said in a calm but pushy tone.

"No. Actually I think I like your moxie. But next time, don't lash out on my girlfriend. I want to make sure she's calm when I break up with her."

I made a surprised look. I mean ...by the way he was making out with her yesterday I thought not.

"What? She's too bossy and pushy. Also, the person I date can't be someone equally or hotter than me."

THAT JUST GAVE ME HOPE

Well the part where he wanted to break up with her. Not the cocky conceded part.

But it's not like I'm planning to date him If that's what you think.
I just... think he's better off single. :)

X-X-X

Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~

May & Bri