The Breakup

Here is a picture of Mackenzie holt played by Elizabeth Gilles and a song that suits what had just happened to her in the chappy :)

Happy reading!

X-X-X

It was finally lunch and I was on the line while Than and Abby were waiting for me at the table. I really had to piss so I left the line.

As I was about to enter the girls bathroom I heard crying. "It's okay Mack you were too good for him." It sounded like it was Lily. I was getting really curious so I entered the bathroom.

Mackenzie's possey looked at me like as if I was some kind of alien. Jeez well isn't that rude. Then I looked at Mackenzie, her eyes were bloodshot red and her mascara was running. Oh god, Dustin wasn't kidding about breaking up with her.

"What the hell are you doing here!!" Mackenzie yelled.

"Er... I had to pee." I said truthfully. I kinda felt bad for her so I tried to hold back my inner Jess demon.

Then out of no where she started crying again. "Aw hun don't cry, your mascara is too expensive." Veronica cooed(the other 'best friend 'of Mackenzie)

"I know Ver I'm too pretty for this." Mackenzie said fanning her face. I rolled my eyes and went inside the stall.

Wow these girls are pathetic.

X X X X

I walked back to the lunchroom and went to Than and Abby. "Hey did you guys hear about Dustin's breakup with Mackenzie?" I asked.

"Hun the whole school knows he broke with her 3rd period and she hasn't left the bathroom since. Everyone thought that there was a dying whale in the bathroom but it was just Mackenzie crying." Than said while munching on his apple.

"In this school gossip spreads like wild fire. And now that he's back on the market girls will be chasing after him." Abby said.

"Well duh. I mean look at him. And his ass!"Than said dreamily with a far away look in his eyes.

Abby smacked him in the arm. "OW! I'm speaking on behalf of all the girls in this school!!" He yelled.

Abby scowled, "It's a shame really that he thinks that he can just play with girls like if they're toys. When he gets tired of you he plays with a new one." She said. I nodded taking in all the information.

"So he's a playboy." I stated.

"Exactly" they said in unison. "Just don't fall for his looks that's how girls end up like Mackenzie." Abby said. I just nodded and bit into my apple. I looked at at Than and he was just giving me a sad smile.

X X X X

My last period was finally over so I headed to my locker. Then I got a text from Abby.

ABBY : hey girl I'm at the parking lot with Than need a ride?

JESS: nah I'm going to the library to start my history project.

ABBY: kk if you need a ride just call xoxo :*

I lied.

I wasn't going to the library, I saw the schools dance studio it was totally huge so I had to check it out.

I walked into the studio and set my bag down. I looked around, the wooden floors were really shinny and walls had full length mirrors. I set my iPod on the floor next to my bag and put music on.

I practiced all the routines I learned in the dance academy and I even practiced some of my own moves.

I hadn't danced in a while because school was keeping me pretty busy, and doing it again made me feel great inside. I decided it was time to go home so I picked up my bag and headed out the studio exit. I nearly jumped when I saw who was standing at the door.

Again it was....Dustin Harrison with a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"Wow Jess I didn't know you could dance so well."

Crap, so much for staying away from Dustin......

Hope you guys enjoyed it!
Make sure to vote and comment :3
Lots of love, May&Bri