Chapter 31

Barry woke up early and smile at the view of his fiance Kara Danvers on her stomach he can hear soft snores from her he went to check the time see it was only 6 in the morning so he put a hand around her waist and brought her into her side bringing his head go on top of hers and began to fall asleep again both feeling cosy again she turns and put her head on top of his chest.

It was now 8 when the two got up and start making breakfast helping each other. "So what's the plan today" asked Kara. "Well my love swimming of course then tonight I have to plan dinner outside then we watch stars and I want you to talk about your home to me" Barry said making Kara drop some tears with a smile. Kara walks over "You Barry Allen is the best boyfriend or Fiance I should say in the whole multiverse" Kara said making him smile and grabbing her waist and bringing their lips together before both hug. They began to eat after they settle down and talked for a while. After the food and dishes the two moved to the sofa Kara's head on his lap Barry began rubbing her hair smiling down at her being in a trance.

"What you thinking of Babe" asked Kara looking back. "First time I met you when I saved you and when you flew off leaving your clothes I was nervous seeing someone so beautiful and one of the purist hearts I ever met I was kind of jealous when I saw the looks between you and James" Barry told her. She giggle "It was nothing but a crush that didn't last long" she said back. "I also wish I told you that I felt something when we were in the music dream together and what you wore damn Kara it was hot but one thing I sang and it is true I love you more than the lighting bolt I wear on my chest" he smiled. She got up and give him a loving kiss on the lips "I love you too".

Barry and Kara watch tv before Barry and Kara went to the water and began to swim for a long time playing games and splashing each other than after they were done both ran onto the water to see who is the fastest Barry then slow down so he can watch Kara be happy in race as he knew Kara can be a sore loser. After the day of swimming and games Barry decided to start making food for the date.

The time for the date Kara got changed as well as Barry 

Both couples smiled he put his hand on her neck and kissed her "Look stunning Kara as always" she smiled at his comment

Both couples smiled he put his hand on her neck and kissed her "Look stunning Kara as always" she smiled at his comment. "And you look handsome as always" she grinned and kiss his cheek. Barry put his arm out "Should we head out now" asked Barry she takes his arm. They head out and Kara's mouth opens and sees a nice fire with a table out and chairs with plates and baskets ready. "It is awesome" she said he smiled and then walked over as he put her chair out and she sat down smiling.

They began to eat "I have to go to National City back to work and not as supergirl but as a journalist" He nodded in understanding. "I understand that ok" he told her and she kissed his cheek after they ate Kara got up and went sat on Barry's lap. Their eyes looked at each other and she put her nose to his they both smiled before her lips touch "You are so sexy" he told her squeezing her butt she giggle. She rubbed the back of his neck "Want to watch the stars now" she asked. "Of course" he said she put her legs over his lap he got up she stayed legs around his waist. Barry even put a blanket on the sand and lay down she got off him and lay beside him head on his shoulder his arm around her as Kara talked to him about her home planet.

After a relaxing night Kara fell asleep Barry put her in bed before he tidy up outside before he went and joined her in bed they began to sleep making her safe and giving her a new home and better life than she did not expect to have "I love you Barry" she told him. He give her temple a kiss "I love you Kara Zol El" he says and fell asleep.