Living the life of Oceanside

Start from the beginning

Rebecca: Don't destroy my dreams! Do you know how much money a reporter can make from showing the greatest proof and theories? Lots. 

Y/N: Of course. Cmon. We don't wanna be late for class.

Rebecca helped Y/N up and the two headed inside the school.
------------------------------------

As they walked down the halls of the school, they looked around to see everything completely normal. Students were going through their lockers and talking to each other, bullies were picking on bookworms, and girls were cheering for the football team. 

Soon, Rebecca went to ask Y/N a question.

Rebecca: So? What were you dreaming about?

Y/N: Oh. Um...Home. It was the same one. Mom and Dad were carrying me and looking out at the ocean. Our very own beach house. 

Rebecca: Looks like your mind unlocked the ability to travel across the great ocean of time.

Y/N: Have you been watching "Eternals" again?

Rebecca: I know it's not well-liked, but still, it had good meaning as to why that certain soundtrack song is called "Across the Ocean of Time". Besides, it had good CGI. made the fight scenes like anime.

Rebecca showed off a picture of the Eternals poster she had.

Y/N: Whatever. What about you? Have you found someone to ask for prom?

Rebecca: Yeah...I'm still thinking about it. Who should I ask? Agnes or David?

Y/N: I think you'll find out who if you ask either of them. Oh, look! There's Ruby!

The two looked and saw Ruby at her locker. 

Rebecca: Yo! Ruby!

Ruby turned around and saw her friends.

RUBY GILLMAN

Ruby: Oh! Guys!

Y/N: It's nice to see you!

Ruby: (giggles) It's nice to see you too.

Y/N: How's it going?

Ruby: It's going great! I'm having a great, normal, human day.

Rebecca: That sounds sus, but I'll allow it. Where are the others?

???: Right here, people!

The three saw Ruby's other friends, Margot, Bliss, and Trevin.