°~•"Sunday morning"

Start from the beginning

"Want to walk there?" Wendy asked.

Kenny died. "Yeah, sounds good. Maybe it might take my mind off things." I replied.

She opened the front door and walked outside. I followed and closed the door behind me.

Kenny...died.

We were halfway to Tweak Bro's when we heard yelling coming from behind us. Me and Wendy turned around to see Stan, Kyle, and Cartman. I didn't wave or smile. My brain couldn't even remember why I was here. Kenny fucking died.

"Hey guys!" Wendy said.

"Where are you girls headed to?" Stan asked, giving us a bright smile.

"Tweak Bro's." Wendy said.

We all continued walking.

"We're walking that way too! Let's sit together

"We're walking that way too! Let's sit together." Stan said, standing close to Kyle.

At the moment, I remember Kyle and Stan totally had sex last night. But then my mind got clouded. Kenny died last night.

Wendy and Stan were talking their brains off while Kyle awkwardly stood next Stan and Cartman was just quietly standing behind us all. Once the trio got a little ahead of me, Cartman spoke.

"Where's Kenny?" Cartman asked.

My eyes grew wide, and I shot my glare at him. "W-what?"

"Kenny died last night, didn't he?" Cartman said.

"Huh...how."

"Ugh, I hate talking to girls. You're worse than Jews." Cartman said, rolling his eyes. "You're making it so obvious that you saw him die, just act like it didn't happen you stuipd bitch."

"You say that like this is supposed to be easy!?!" I snapped quietly so no one in front would hear.

"It is easy."

"I've never seen someone die before! I can't even tell if this is reality or not....I think I'm going insane." I said, shaking.

"Get used to it bitch." Cartman said.

I looked at him and went to go punch him in the face but was suddenly stopped by someone's arm. I looked up and saw Stan holding me back. Cartman snickered a little and kept walking. My face was full of anger. I relaxed my body and Stan let go.

"What's wrong?" Stan asked.

I looked at him and Kyle, who was still standing next close to Stan. I couldn't really say anything, I wanted to cry and run away from this shitty as town.