12• Unforgettable

Start from the beginning

"P-please don't kill me, I swear I didn't b-betrayed you Don." Which makes me smirk more.

"Tell me asshole, do you think I'm stupid? Surely you must because you think I wouldn't find out you working with the other Mafia to get my gun and drug shipment." Saying it with more anger and a hint of sarcasm.

"Don, I swear , I haven't betrayed you!"
I look down at this man who had a few bruises some deep, with blood dripping off his busted face.

I throw a hard punch and grab his neck with my right hand. "You lying to me only leads to one thing, Death" I say grinning at the mother fucker.

"But before you die, you do know I keep tabs on every man who works for me. All your friends you call and text about my Mafia, I know about fucker." I say it angry as I throw another punch.

His eyes widen in realization as I look at him with murderous ones. "Don, please I h-had no- " Before he could finish his sentence. Two bullets rang throughout the basement. That's when his body went limp. No life was seen in his eyes as they stared at me.

The two holes in his temple that now ozed blood. "Clean this mess up and get me a fresh shirt." I said, instructing Mark as I wiped the blood of my face.

I wonder if she ate, maybe I should call h-

That didn't help. I'm still thinking about her. Looks like this will be a long night. I say to myself while walking out the cell going to the next asshole.

Isa's POV:

I soon got to Ava's place and opened the walking straight to the room I always used when I was here, basically my room.

I placed all my bags on the bed and went back to the kitchen. Looking at the time which read 11:46am, I have nothing less to do since I called in sick today. So I'll just bake and watch Netflix.

*********

5:32pm

And I've basically cooked and baked. Now I'm in my comfy hoodie and black swag pants on the couch looking for a movie to watch.

Well, I decided to tell Ava everything about my dad and all. But I'm still not sure if I should tell him about the other things.

I'm snapped back to reality when the door opens, and Ava walks in with her laptop bag, car keys, and coffee in her hand while she uses the other to open the door and close it. Her eyes land on me, and she quickly puts her things on the countertop and runs over to me, and gives me a big hug.

"I really missed you, are you okay?" She asks while her face is still barried in my neck. I giggle and nod, "Yeah, I am." I respond.

She backs away from me and looks at me, "What happened today? You never missed a lesson, plus you are bad at lying to me." She says, looking at me with questionable eyes.

I guess I have to tell her then.

Time passed by after I told her about what my father did and all but left out the part of him, almost raping me and hitting me. Ava looked at me with anger as I told her everything.

"I always knew he wasn't a good person, why the fuck would he say all those things to you? What the fuck is wrong with him." I look down while playing with my hands. Ava pulls me into a warm, loving hug, as I can't take it anymore.

"I'm sorry that happened to you. Im so sorry Isa." I cry and cry till I can't anymore.

All I ever wanted was a loving family.

Why did I have to get this life?

All I ever wanted was a loving dad who loved his daughter and always protected her.

A father who would have done anything for her.

A father who would be proud of her.

A father whom she could run to when she needed someone... a safe place for her.

But no, I had no one.

I lost track of time, after what felt like a long time of me crying my eyes out. When Ava suddenly spoke.

"You know we consider you family, Isa. My parents love you as if you were theirs and would do anything for you. You mean so much to us. You're like the sister i never had. Thank you. And I'm grateful you told me this. You're never alone, Isa." Which of course made me tear up more. I hugged her more, and she gave me a reassuring squeeze.

We ended up eating the food I made and also her favorite cookie she always loved to eat when I baked. Then, I decided to head on and sleep since we had classes tomorrow. The time read as 10:56 pm. as I basically dragged myself to bed.

I got in the blankets, which were cold but soon got warm as I snaggled close to my pillow. Before I could drift off, my phone lit up with a notification. Looking at it, I received a message from an unknown number.

^^^^^^

Are you sleeping?

Hello? Who's this?

It's Liam, I was checking if you are still up.

My heart suddenly stops for a second, and I smile at the message.

Yeah, but I'm about to sleep. Why?

Nothing. I'll see you tomorrow.

Tomorrow?

Why are you coming to see me?

^^^^^^

No answer.

He left me on read!?

I rolled my eyes and put my phone in the charger, next to my bed. Thinking about how he even got my number and what he meant by he'll see me tomorrow. Before I knew it, I drifted off to sleep.

******
Hope you are well and enjoying the story. Well, that was something. I honestly can't believe I wrote that, but anyways knowing y'all horny mfs loved that...the rest of the upcoming chapters will be interesting

Please vote and like.