"My sunshine..." Taehyung wishpers as he pecked latter's lip.

"Mr. Trainer." Hoseok made him remember his previous job, the latter Snickers hugging him tightly making him laugh. "Or I say Mr. Kim Taehyung, Korea's No. 1 Model."

____________________

"Mr. Min... Here's all the data." Taemin muttered giving Yoongi files which he demanded.

Yoongi looked up at the latter from behind round glasses, he nodded his head while smiling thanking Taemin who just smiled shyly.

Well, no one knows what is happening between them, Yoongi is account manager of JJK & PJM collection's which is Jeon Jungkook's new company, he Is doing his job very smoothly, sometimes he has to track and hack here and there but everything is changed if we compared to their previous life. They are very responsible,  respectful and I may add famous celebrities of South Korea's. Yoongi served a big role in changing JJK's black buisness into white. Without his help nothing was impossible. He has worked his brain how to submit everyone task, like Namjoon is CFO of the company, he has to keep everything under check so Jungkook can finalize everything, Kim Taehyung a first tier and Korea's Handsome model in JJK & PJM, along with Jin and Jimin. Hoseok a fashion influencer in social media, he has been promoting their companies clothes in various platform. How can we forget Ji-hyun who has been walking on the show wearing weirdly  stylish clothes promoting their Hyung's company.

Taemin is Yoongi's personal assistant, the time was very hard for him after his brother's death, he didn't know what should he do, Jungkook has let him go after seeing Jimin's pleading face. An Year ago when the company's sales suddenly raised Taemin has begged to Jimin to give him any job and here he is as Yoongi's personal assistant.

"You look really good." Taemin complimented as the latter raised an eyebrow making Taemin giggles nervously.

Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders as he started working completely ignoring the latter.

________________

"Hyung it's really itchy..." 6 years old Ji Hyun complained grabbing the white pearls chain around his neck, Jimin panicked as he removed the chain from ji Hyun's neck. The younger brother smiled, he placed his small chubby hands on Jimin's neck as he kissed his nose making his Hyung giggles. "Thank you!" Ji Hyun chimes titling his head.

Jimin kissed his baby brother's cheeks and boops his small button nose with his own. "You were looking so cute baby." Jimin praises his baby brother who shrugged casually.

"I know, but Hyung you are looking very beautiful, a man is looking at you. I told Kookie Hyung he said he will meet those men and gave him lots of Candies." Ji Hyun informed the older whose eyes widened, as he slapped his own forehead.

"Why did you tell him?" Jimin asked knowing well what type of candies Jungkook will give those men, but Ji Hyun is too innocent to understand these things.

"Because Kookie Hyung gives me candies and toys after I told him who looked at you." Ji Hyun stated happily clapping his hands thinking what will his Kookie Hyung will give him this time.

"Boooooooooo." Both brothers flinched, as they help each other hearing sudden squeeled, Jimin rolls his eyes realising it's none other than his Lucifer.

"So? What my butterfly and baby Hyun are talking about, Hmm?" Jungkook asked coming near Jimin who eyed him from head to toe, appreciating the creator who has made his hot Lucifer with so many efforts.

Ji Hyun jumped excitedly as he started. "We are talking about-"

"Baby Hyun, you gift is outside." Jungkook informed Ji Hyun who jumped on him, Jungkook quickly squeezed him on his hold and blew kisses on his cheeks making him laugh, the younger park kissed Jungkook's forehead, as he wiggled out of his hold running away from Jungkook's office too much excited to see the gift Jungkook has prepared for him.

"You are spoiling us too much." Jimin muttered lowly turning towards his Lucifer who quickly pulled him closer and placed a Kiss on his lips.

"Why not?" Jungkook shrugged leaving kisses in Jimin's neck. "You are looking very beautiful today." Jungkook muttered pushing him towards the glass wall of his office, caging him between himself and the glass wall.

"Mr. Lucifer, we have so many clothes to finalize, it would be better if we should do our work first." Jimin said teasingly wrapping his arms around Jungkook's neck who softly nuzzles his nose in Jimin's cheeks.

"Oh, really..." Jungkook looked at Jimin with serious expressions as he slowly leaned down to his lips.

They are in the same warehouse where Namjoon Namjoon took Jimin 2 years, same warehouse house or I say Jeon's territory, where Jungkook felt trapped, same where house where he was trained, the same place where his Life's new journey started, it's just the place in not looked like warehouse anymore but Korea's famous JJK & PJM collection's company, the building has drastically changed, the torture room is not a torture room anymore but Korea's famous showroom, the training basement has given to make new design of clothes. There's no forest around the building but different showrooms belong to them

He is in the same man's arms with whom he used to fear, the same man who has saved him countless times, the men with whom he fell in love, the same men who left everything for him. The men who love him and his brother more than his own life.

His Lucifer.

"Ahh..." Jimin moaned throwing his head back on the glass when Jungkook bit his neck.

"Who are you?" Jungkook asked huskily keep sucking his neck.

Jimin's eyebrows furrowed, as he took some seconds thinking why Jungkook is asking this question, But a smile appeared on his lips as he remembered their first meeting.

"L-Lucifer's Assassin" Jimin answers in the same way while shuttering, but the only difference is that night he stuttered in fear, but today it's a pleasure.

"Who's Assassin's?" Jungkook asked again smirking as he removed Jimin's shirt kissing him passionately.

"Lucifer's Assassin." Jimin answers as they both laughed joining their forehead.

The End