43. Park Brothers have Jeon Jungkook wrapped around their small pinkies.

A/N : Short Chapter, this is for those readers requested Jungkook, Jimin and Ji-hyun's scenes !

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

"Ji-hyun is getting naughty day by day and you are spoiling him too much." Jimin whines out lightly pulling Jungkook's hair, he is in his room, on his bed with the mafia boss, his back is resting by headboard and Jungkook's head resting on the smaller's lap with his closed eyes, he opens his one eye to get a look at the kid,  Jimin's gaze also turned at Ji-hyun who is sitting on the fluffy carpet playing with electronic toys around him and most of them are broken because Ji-hyun is trying to take out the magnet from inside the toys. "Ji-hyunie don't." Jimin tried to scold him little brother but he shut his mouth getting a glare from the mafia boss.

The elder park frown and pouted as he saw, Ji-hyun brutally smashing the toy car on the floor which is sent by Jin as a gift.

Ji-hyun glares at the toy car when he wasn't able to broke it properly, he can see the black magnet peeking out from inside, but it is not coming out, he pursed his lips as he stood up from the floor with the broken toy car in his hand and walked towards the couple who are enjoying each other's presence, well only Jungkook is enjoying it other than Jimin's focus is just on Ji-hyun's bratty behaviour.

Ji-hyun stood beside the bed as he tried to climb up on the bed and succeeded, he pulled the mafia boss's hand, who again opened his one eye to find Ji-hyun sitting beside him with pouty lips. Little Park showed the car to Jungkook who understood what the kid wanted. He sighed heavily stretching his arms, he took the car from Ji-hyun and ripped the plastic more, he easily pulled out the magnet and gave it to Ji-hyun who jumped on him as he kissed his nose and cheeks. Jungkook wrapped his tattooed arm around Ji-hyun's tiny body and squeezed the hell out of him, just like Jimin do it with Ji-hyun.

Ji-hyun whines as he wiggled in Jungkook's hold, the mafia boss laughed loudly as he shifted from Jimin's lap to other side not leaving Ji-hyun, he closed his eyes hugging Ji-hyun who still don't want to sleep and keep wiggling in Jungkook's hold.

Jimin yawns tiredly as looked at Jimin's tiny today. The boy is looking at him with hopeful eyes, but he ignored his pleading eyes and laid down on the bed comfortably.

"Hyungie, Hyungie..." Ji-hyun mumbled shaking Jungkook's body with all his might who didn't bothered. "K-kookie." Ji-hyun mumbled and Jungkook's eyes snapped open, his heart started thumping wildly in the middle of the night, only just because of this tiny Park. Even though Ji-hyun is calling him 'Kookie' from some last week but his heart still beats faster hearing the cute name from Ji-hyun.

His mother used to call him Kookie when he was just a child, but no one knows about it.

He pressed few kisses on Ji-hyun's face making him giggle. Little Park pouted sadly which Jungkook didn't like, he immediately sat up on the bed with Ji-hyun in his arms.

Park Brothers have Jeon Jungkook wrapped around their small pinkies.

"What my baby wants?" The mafia boss asked nuzzling his nose in the kids neck.

"Play." Ji-hyun mumbled making puppy eyes knowing very well that Jungkook can't refuse him, well puppy eyes or not Jungkook has never refused him.

"Okay, but don't make any noise or your brother will used his boxing skills on me, he might have set me up as a dummy for shooting practice." Jungkook wishpers lowly while laughing lightly in Ji-hyun's ears who didn't understand a thing but giggles showing his teeth as he pecked the older nose few times making his heart burst into happiness.

At 3:30 am where everyone is supposed to sleep.

Jungkook and Ji-hyun are still sitting on the fluffy carpet on the floor and all the electronic devices surrounded them, Ji-hyun who is sitting on Jungkook's lap dozing off now and then as he leaned back on the mafia boss's chest.

Meanwhile, Jungkook succeeded in taking out all the magnets from inside the toys and now fixing them back so in the morning he doesn't have to face someone's warth.

"Kookie... Sleepy." Ji-hyun yawns as he hugged Jungkook who immediately pushed everything away and stood up with Ji-hyun in his arms.

And just as he turned around, he Yelp.

The mafia boss yelp!

Can you believe it?

Who is not scared of anyone, Yelp.

Ji-hyun immediately lifted his face from Jungkook's shoulder hearing Jungkook's Yelp.

Little park immediately went back and hid his face in Jungkook's neck after finding his brother stood just a feet away, hand on his hips and angry expressions.

Jungkook to close his eyes, maybe he is trying to show like he is sleep walking.

The mafia boss immediately throws his body on the bed, covering their bodies he hugged Ji-hyun's tiny body tightly and sighed in relief.

________________

"It's sleep walking." Jungkook uttered stuffing his mouth with toast as he gulped some juice, he is trying hard to avoid Jimin's interrogation.

The smaller scoffed hearing the mafia boss excuse. "Oh? With Ji-hyun?" Jimin asked as he pouted.

Instead of reply The Mafia Boss pulled the smaller on his lap. "Will you stop asking questions?" The mafia boss muttered placing his head on Jimin's shoulder, the smaller purses his lips more as he leaned back to Mafia Boss's chest.

Jungkook held the smaller's chin as he turned his face towards him and looked in his eyes, his gaze travelled down to his lips.

A sigh left from the smaller's lips as he moves forward, he smacked his lips before placing his lips on the mafia boss's thin lips, who pulled him more closer by his waist.

Just as Jungkook is about to deepened the kiss, Jimin pulled away as he lightly pushes Jungkook's chest and moved away from him while giggling as he ran away.

To be Continued.

How is it?

Some more chapters to go!

Thank you so much for supporting me.

Vote goal : 120+ (i will not update till the vote goal will be completed)