9. Wren

"And if the sun starts setting, the sky goes cold. Then if the clouds get heavy and start to fall, I really need somebody to call my own. I wanna be somebody to someone" - Banners

The last one hour of the flight was spent with George crying in the bathroom and me comforting her. I'm beyond mad. How could he say something like that? Even if it wasn't in front of George, it's still so cruel.

If he doesn't know what George has gone through, then why the hell is he making fun of her based on mere assumptions. George has had a very hard life, probably harder than his.

(But we don't compare lives )

By the time I was done with my mental rage, George has washed up her face to cover up that she's been crying. However, it was still pretty obvious with the red lining that surrounded her eye and the puffiness.

"I don't even know why I a-am crying here" she said.

"Hey, you can cry whenever and wherever you want, and for whatever reason you want."

"I know Wren, but is that what really people think of me..?.

"No. That's only how assholes think of you. And do we listen to assholes?"

"N-No"

"Exactly" I said. She smiled.

"Ma'am is everything okay inside?" Daniel said as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah, we'll be out in a minute" I replied back.

We exit the bathroom and went to sit down on the table. We all just sat in silence since it was only 12 minutes till landing. William was asleep on the chairman's shoulder while L and Verse we're listening to music.

The rest of the day went out in a blur. We were assigned our rooms, each room will have 4 to 5 students. I was with George, Alita, and Yua. It was very funny having us all together considering our very different aesthetics.

Alita is about 168, with medium black hair and pink highlights. She always wore black skirts or shorts with any tight t-shirt and some black high heeled boots along. She also had many body piercings including a septum piercing and an eyebrow one that matched her really well.

Yua, on the other hand, is 160 centimeters with a medium wolf cut and monolid eyes. Her hair is pin straight and black. She loves wearing baggy outfits with light colors. She also doesn't have any piercings except one on her earlobe.

Overall, I was pretty happy with the organization. We're in villa number 2, on the 2nd floor. The boys are on the same villa, but the 4th floor instead.

Damn these villas sure are bigger than I expected. I was pretty skeptical when they told us about the program if I'm honest.

We all unpacked and danced around our huge room. The room had 2 huge bunk beds in both corners, in between them laid a huge couch and a table in the middle. Opposite to the beds was a huge TV that was nearly was wide as the couch. The rest of the room had some beanbags and chairs, and of course, a bathroom in the opposite hallway. The hallway had 2 other doors than the bathroom, one for the kitchen, and another for a walk-in closet with mirrors and vanities full of makeup supplies everywhere.

"Oh my god..." Yua said. "This is nearly as big as my room in Japan!"

"Why the hell would you need a room this big? It doesn't make sense for one person to have so much space." Alita replied to her.

"It's compensation is for making me share a room with my stupid brother here.. And it's not even your business." Yua replied, her narrow eyes narrowing even more as she looked at Alita.