3. Wren

"I'm scared to be alone so I'm thankful for my sister, even though sometimes we fight" -Alec Benjamin

"Oh my goodness Ollie! You shouldn't have!" I said as I practically jumped up and down at the size of the box.

Oliver, my oldest brother, called me and said that he bought me a few things to design my dorm with, but I what I didn't know is that those 'few things' took a box that was my height. What the fuck is all that? I ain't complaining of course. Just in awe.

"Since when do you use expressions like 'my goodness'?" He said, putting a hand on the box while laughing loudly.

"Uh since forever? Anyways what the fuck? This thing is as tall as me!" I said, still in shock of the height of this carton box.

"Its not that big, you're just" he coughs "a bit, or perhaps a lot shorter than most people" he said looking down at me. Hey, its not my fault he's a fucking giant. I'm 166 centimeters, perfect height.

"Look, I had just started liking you, don't let me return your name back to 'Doorknob dick' in my contacts again"

"Let's just go kiddo" he said, ruffling my hair as he started carrying the box.

Of course being the 'man' he is, he refused when I offered helping him with this box that is nearly taller than me.

"Wait, if thats not my name then what's my name on your phone?"

"Well thats a secret." I said, putting my finger in a shushing motion.

"Alright alright, which building are you in?"

Oh did I also mention that all my brothers attended this school before? Yep they all did.

"Oh I'm in the one called Le Mattia. Wait or was it La Mattia?" Thank you memory for your betrayal. First day and I already don't remember.

"La Mattia, the chairman's daughter. Well that is one good building you've got in" he said as we passed by the receptionist, making our way to the elevator.

"Yeah I was told"

"George must really know a lot then in that case. I don't believe they just announce this. How did she know?" He asked giving me a confused look. So the chairman hasn't announced that the building's name is in honor of his deceased daughter? I guess not everyone is up to something like that.

Whatever that ain't my business right now.

"It wasn't George who actually told me, it was a classmate" I replied nonchalantly, thinking back to yesterday morning, when Verse helped me with my things.

"A classmate? Who?" My brother replied.

"His name is Verse. He helped me carry my stuff up to my dorm, 928." I told him as I pointed to the hallway, leading to my dorm.

"Verse? The fuck kind of name is that?" My brother said laughing.

"I know! But I kinda like it though, it seems like-"  I cut myself off as I saw a familiar figure standing next to my dorm. A figure that is glaring daggers into our skulls.

What the fuck is he doing here??

Just a couple of feet away from my dorm, stood a 6'2 figure wearing black cargo pants, a white Nike t-shirt and some black shoes.
He kept his glare as he stuffed his phone into his cargo's pocket, giving my brother his full attention.

"Hey, isn't that your dorm? Number 928?" My brother said, not breaking eye contact with the figure of a rather familiar boy standing in front of it. His eyebrows furrowed. Shit.