2 Wren

"Lady, running down to the riptide, Taken away to the dark side, I wanna be your left-hand man" - 7clouds

Verse.

From the moment I heard his name, I knew I fell in love with it.

It's such a pretty name. However, I wonder what story is behind that name. Names such as this one usually have a story behind it.

Otherwise, why would someone name their son Verse?

I am sure it has a pretty, no a beautiful, meaning behind it.

I met him last week. At the weaponry shop down the street.  

When I first laid eyes on him, he looked really annoyed. As if he was dragged here against his will, which I bet he was. However, I think this annoyance and that look he gave me is what made me attracted to him from the first sight. Not to mentions his handsomeness. He has dark black hair, split from the middle with dark blue under highlights. It ended at the beginning of his neckline, where he had a few baby hairs there. Not to mention that it looked as fluffy as a pillow. It gave this special effect to him, making him look even more intimidating than he already is.

He gave me that look that any one would give to a girl at a weapons store. Ouch, and I here was thinking you were so attractive.

As I was busy sneaking glances at him, my friend, George, rushed me outside the shop.

1 week ago:

"Shit! Girl do you know who was in there!?" She asked

I shook my head "No"

"It's that asshole that I've been complaining about for the past yearr" She said grumbling.

"William?" I asked.

"Yes him, and wherever he is, the rest of the trio are. Wren they're the Red Camp, they basically rule the school!"

"Ah shit did he see you?"  I say. I haven't even been to the school and I'm already meeting the people ruling it like this? Nah ain't happening.

"I don't think so" she replied, pulling out her phone as she started walking towards the street.

"Hey wait! I still didn't get my arrows!"

"Wren, they're in the bow and arrows section!"

"But William was in the shields section?" I say. I'm sure the only 2 gingers in the store were a George and him, and I didn't see any gingers in the bow and arrows section.

"Not him Wren, the Red Camp, L and Verse? I saw them there"

"Verse and L?? That's their names?"

"Yes. I'm pretty sure you saw them. Does tall, black hair, blue highlights ring a bell?" She says, whispering a little since we were still standing directly in front of the store. So wait, I was just fan girling over the leader of the whole school? Why does this always happen.

"That's Verse!? Damn and here I was thinking he was super hot."

"In that case you haven't seen L yet." She replies giggling.

"No I didn't see anyone except the blue highlights. Why? L's hotter?" I asked.

"Of course L is hotter. L is the number one hottest boy in the school. He has the smoothest long brown hair ever and the greenest eyes, and oh my gosh isn't he tall! Not to mention that he's built like a Greek god! And his voic-"