"I'd love to be friends! I'm guessing you have music first 2 as well?"

"Yup! Hey, I'll sit next to you so we can get to know each other better."

"I'd like that."

"Morning students!"

Me and Renee chatted all throughout the lesson. I learnt a lot about Renee, the youngest of 3 brothers and the only girl in her family since her mother died, her dad is still here but he's always busy with work. It seemed as though her eldest brother practically raised her and her brothers. Ms. Glynn, or Ms. G., was pretty nice and let us get to know each other since we finished the lesson before the bell went. When the bell went, we all packed up our stuff and exited the class.

"So, you know anyone else here at AA Academy Neteyam?"

"Uh yea, I know my 2 siblings obviously. Tsireya and Ao'nung and Roxto."

"Oh, I've met Tsireya before! She's really nice."

"That's nice, anyways I've got to go Renee. I'm heading to meet with Ao'nung."

"Wait Neteyam!"

"Yea?"

"Just read this, it's details of Ao'nung he probably will never tell you."

"Renee what do you me-?" But before I could finish, she suddenly ran off to another group of girls. I was confused but opened the piece of paper.

The information contained in the paper:

Ao'nung:

Girls he has Dated: Laia, Krystal, Jade, Renee, Lottie, Juliet, Hollie, Adalyn, Chloe, Aria, Savvy, Aubree, Mekayla, Claudette, Richelle, Va'ryn, Brigette, Rosie, Riley, Willow, Trixie, Nora, Harper, Raya, Eloisa, Inez and counting.

Total: 26 girlies

Boys he has dated: Aiden, Carson, Elliot and counting?

Known as: biggest player ever.

Last Updated: 20th June 2023 (Last dated Inez)

What the fuck?

Ao'nung is a player? I wonder who he'll play next. See Tey this is why you CANNOT like him.

I tucked the piece of paper into my hoodie pocket and made my way to the boy's locker rooms. I entered and there I saw a sight that made me stop and turn red. There, Ao'nung was standing, shirtless and sweaty and hot as hell. Fuck. He turned around and looked at me. He suddenly smirked and started laughing.

"Tey, I know I'm good looking so don't need to tell me." I suddenly realized I was staring for quite a long time. I gathered my self together and started walking towards him, trying not to look his way.

"Tey? You good?"

"Uh yea, just, thirsty. Damn it's really hot in here, isn't it?" I took my hoodie off, which revealed a tight, black shirt. I shoved the hoodie in my bag and looked back at Ao'nung, who was now staring at me.

"Ao? Are YOU good now?"

"Uh, mhm, yep, all good. Should we start the tour now?"

"Yea that'll be nice." I replied.

We exited the locker room and made our way around the school. As the tour went on, I noticed a lot of people looking our way, especially at me. Why the hell are they staring? I look over at Ao'nung, who was basically glaring at everyone. What's going on?

Soon, school ended and me, Lo'ak, Kiri, Tsireya, Ao'nung and Roxto were all at the entrance of the school. We were all talking, and I noticed Ao'nung still glaring at everyone looking my way. I brushed it off and just continued talking with Roxto.

"So, since it's the weekend now, wanna hang out?" Tsireya asked us.

"Sure! That'll be great, we've got nothing to do anyways."

"Great! I'll send the details through your number. What's you guys' numbers?"

"Mines XXX-XXX-XXXX." I replied.

"XXX-XXXX-XXX" Lo'ak says smiling at her, oh Eywa, he's in love with her.

"Mine is XXXX-XXX-XXX" Kiri voices out.

"Sweet! I'll make a groupchat and send you guys the details! Bye guys."

We all said goodbye and left. We arrived home and took our shoes off at the door before entering home.

"Hello children." Ma says.

"Hey ma, and hello Tuktuk"

After greeting our mother and Tuk, we all went to our rooms. I dropped onto my bed and scrolled through Tiktok until a notification suddenly popped up.

The best gc ever

Tsireya

Hi everyone!

Lo'ak

Hey 😉

Kiri

Lo'ak gtfo

Ao'nung

Yea lightbulb, gtf away from my sister

Lo'ak

Shut up fishlips, gtf away from my brother

Neteyam

When did I come in?

Lo'ak

When Ao'nung started flirting with you that's when

Ao'nung

I'll beat your ass your lightbulb looking alien

Tsireya

Alright that's enough you skxawngs! Anyways, does 11am on Saturday sound good?

Neteyam

Oh, I can't at 11am, I've got archery.

Tsireya

That's all right! What about me and Ao'nung pick everyone up and meet you at your archery range?

Neteyam

Alright then, pick me up at 12:30pm.

Tsireya

Alright! We'll pick everyone up at 12pm and go get Neteyam at 12:30. Does that sound good?

Everyone says yes.

Tsireya

Alright! See you tomorrow then guys <3.

Read by everyone: 5:39pm

~

~

~

Yayy finally third chapter is out! Btw, Renee isn't included in the character profile's part because she won't be appearing a lot.

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I might post a really short chapter or smt in the next 2 days because I have to study about 20 chapters in 2 nights for my final exam 😅 Wish me luck!

Votes and comments are always appreciated <3

Bye chikibabies! ~1406

~Fay 🌊