11. Panick attack

I’m ready to love,
Tell me, can we stay together
Can we stay together.

I’m a fool of love for you,
My heart by your side forever...

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash was sitting on the backseat of the car. Both the rivals aka ray and mayank were sitting at the front seat. Aakash glared at ray he wanted to drive but the boy never listened him. He thought that he couldn't be more annoyed to him but ray proved him wrong.

Aakash-"kitna tume lagega."

Ray-" pohoch rahe hai na. Kyu itni jaldi hai tujhe."

Aakash-" kyuki tu kachuye ki speed se chala raha hai. Aise to hume subah ho jayegi."

Ray-" to andhera hai na, mai kya karu. Dheere chalana chahiye is time."

Aakash-" raat ko to andhera hi hoga na. Abey yar kise de diye drive karne ko."

Mayank looked at them, the jealousy, the hurt was gone long ago, at this time he was just sleepy. Mayank was reluctant to come here but had to becuase of aakash and his safety.

Mayank-" yar hum din me bhi to aa sakte the na."

Aakash-" din me chori karega.. chor gang na patthar se maregi."

Mayank rolled his eyes-" tujhe kya, tujhe to insomnia hai. Tujhe to neend aayegi nahi par mujhe bohot neend aa rahi hai."

This time aakash rolled his eyes. The boys fell silent. Soon they reached at the place.

They looked at the place, it was very old. The building didn't looked less than a haunted house..

Aakash talked through the earpiece-" are we okay?"

Laksh-" it's hacked. You can go inside."

Mayank-" this is scary."

Aakash-" i know."

Ray-" should we go inside?"

Aakash-" we should."

Ray-" i don't want to."

Mayank-" neither me."

Aakash-" ab jana to padega hi."

Ray-" i don't wan to."

Mayank-" yes please nahi chalte hai na."

Aakash didn't heard them and dragged inside. They entered inside only to see modern machines which is used to make machines. It may look like abandoned buiding from outside but was opposite from the inside.

Ray-" wow. Ye kahi se bhi purani building nahi hai."

Mayank hummed. Ray-" waise ye kis chiz ki machine ho sakti hai."

Aakash-" meds banane ki."

Ray made a face, aaksh went inside to see what more they had kept.. there was type of machines, some of them were too advance that it was hard for aakash to examine.

Ray voice boomed-" koi aa gaya to."

Aakash-" nahi aayega. Sare workers ghar gaye hai. Sirf ek security guard hoga to hoga. Warna wo bhi so hi raha hoga."

Mayank-" yaha pe kuch hai."

Aakash and ray went there and saw a locked room. There must be something important there.

Ray-" ye to locked hai."

Aakash-" dikh raha hai hume."

Ray sulked and whispered-" mai to bas bol hi raha tha."