10. I need you

I promise myself, while drinking
a glass of water in the morning, to tell you.
I will confess what has been
on the tip of my tongue tomorrow

You are pretty♡

•┈••✦ ❤️ ✦••┈•

Aakash turned to see ray singing. Something in his voice had that pain which he was hiding from him. The boy was finally letting the barriers down... but why did it hurt him too when he heard that painful voice.

Jhootha jag rain basera
Saancha dard mera
Mrig-trishna sa moh piya
Naata mera tera

Naina.. jo saanjhe khwab dekhte the
Naina.. bichad ke aaj ro diye hain yun
Naina.. jo milke raat jaagte the
Naina.. sehar mein palken meechte hain yun

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi ye kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.. jo khidkhiyon se jhankte the
Naina.. ghutan mein band ho gaye hai yun

The tears formed in his eyes, he was seeing the glimpse of himself in ray.. the pain, he was gone through that pain.

Saans hairaan hai
Mann pareshaan hai
Ho rahi si kyun ruaansa ye meri jaan hai

Kyun nirasha se hai
Aas haari huyi
Kyun sawaalon ka utha sa
Dil mein toofaan hai

Naina.. thhe aasmaan ke sitaare
Naina.. grahan mein aaj toot'te hain yun
Naina.. kabhi jo dhoop senkte thhe
Naina.. thehar ke chhaaon dhoondhte hain yun

Juda huye kadam
Jinhone li thi ye kasam
Milke chalenge hardum
Ab baant'te hain ye gham
Bheege naina.. jo sanjhe khwab dekhte the
Naina.. bichhad ke aaj ro diye hain yun

Ray looked at aakash with teary eyes while aakash turned to not show his tears. He didn't wanted to show him, from what pain he had gone through those six years.

Ray wanted to stop him but couldn't, maybe now his presence will not comfort him..

Aakash left from there when he acknowledged that he will not be able to hid his tears anymore. He ran to only one person who could help him that time.

Mayank looked at the boy, he had heard the strings of guitar and knew aakash would be here any moment. The boy looked shattered which couldn't be fixed back. Aakash hugged him tightly.

Mayank-" let it out aaki, you've been holding it for too long. Let it out now."

The one sentence was enough and aakash broke down in his arms. He cried remembering every bad memories, the things he couldn't undo now, the things he regretted so badly, the things he wanted to change but couldn't. He desperately wanted to go back at the time and change everything.

Aakash-" the person i love is in so much pain but there's nothing I can do for him. I was denying it but i still love him manu.. i love ray."

The one sentence was enough to shatter his heart. Mayank's eyes filled up, he blinked them off. The thought of erasing the love for ray from Aakash's heart was just impossible. He still loved the boy and he couldn't do anything. Mayank was angry at them, he loved aakash so why couldn't he acknowledged his love but he can't be selfish right now. Not now when his love was in so much pain..