The End!!

This isn't part of the story:

OMG!!!! After procrastinating for so long I've finally finished it!!!

Thank you to those who waited patiently (or not so patiently) and were loyal to this story. Thank you for your reads and I hope you enjoyed Sage', Jack's, and Devin's story. I did.

If you guys want (it's up to you guys) I'll do a Q&A but you guys just need to get in some good questions. They can be either about the book, me, future plans, whatever. I'll do my best to answer them.

Anyway, don't forget to read some of my other books listed on my profile. I'm doing my best to update more, and am getting ready to start editing "I Promise" so be looking for that to be completed.

I want to make a quick Huge Thank You to 69_PurpleShirt and Fall_For_You for always encouraging me to continue when I had a mild case of writers block, or just wanted to give up on. They helped me find the right word for a phrase to fit just right and were just always there when I needed them while writing this. (I know that just took a super cheesy turn but it's true) so a big thank you to you two!

Again big thank you to my readers and be looking for other extras coming up.

Thank you!!!!
Katelyn K. ;D