11 : alone with you

it's 6/24 but i am very sure that i will finish this by july because of my procrastination issues so thank u mic drop

(7/23: im at the part where rui asks to sleep with tsukasa(Not in THAT way i forgot to add) and it's almost been a whole month. Do u guys see what i'm talking about)
(8/12: Hi)

(8/27: IM READING THIS OVER AND ITS SO BADDDD CAN U GUYS SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER THIS IS SO BAD OMG OMG OMG)
Please do not ask why i'm posting 2 chapters in a row okay i need to feed you guys before i disappear again for like 800000 days

《 alone with you 》

--

we were in front of tsukasa's house.

"do you have the key ..?" i mumble, still clinging onto his arm.

it's.. very late. and we're standing in front of the tenma household, unsure if we should step in holding hands and all that. what would tsukasa's parents say? they wouldn't... be happy, to say the least.

"i'm still.. ugh, rui, just pretend.. i don't..." tsukasa's throwing random sentences together, trying to see what he's gonna say. his shoulders just slump down, and he stuffs his hand in his pocket, pulling out a mini house key and sticking it into the door lock. he turns it, and the front door creaks open.

at first sight, they didn't see anyone inside. "stay here," tsukasa orders me as he steps in and disappears past the front door to check if the coast was clear.

after two minutes or so, the front door slides open, and tsukasa peeks his head out.

"oh, good, rui! come in, saki told me my parents left on a short notice business thing." he says it like it's just a normal occurrence.

does he just stay here with saki all alone?

"uhhh, okay." i rub my hands together to warm myself up, even blowing warm air on them to help as i finally step in. a wave of warmth washes over me, and like it's on cue, rain droplets start pouring outside like i'd just flipped a switch when i had walked inside.

tsukasa peers over my shoulder. "oh, good timing, huh?" he laughs under his breath. i dart my eyes around, looking at his house.

"this is cute," i murmur. i walk over to his couch and sit on it. he follows me not far behind.

"rui, can i sit on your-" tsukasa cuts himself off with a brutal slap to his own face. i tilt my head slightly, a kind of concerned look on my face - what did he mean?

"on my what?" my expression stays casual, reaching out for his tv controller and grabbing it, turning on the television, and scrolling to netflix.

"i don't wanna drag it..." he mutters under his breath.

oh....

"you wanna sit on my lap?" i avoid eye contact, but smile awkwardly. tsukasa's head snaps to face me, and his face is completely red.

"y-no! no! yeah- forget it!" he panics, crossing his arms and flopping down on the cushion next to me in a rush.

i lower my eyelids and shoot him a glare.

"tsuuu?? is that yoouuu?" i hear a high-pitched voice call out from upstairs - presumably saki. tsukasa's expression brigjtens up a bit, and he turns to the direction in which the voice came from. "yeah! yeah, i'm here!" he grins. he then turns to me, the smile still on his face.