5

guys omg im literally done it keeps making everything go in the middle so ig its gonna be like this FOREEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR

-◇-

rui slouched down more onto the chair as he turned his head to look out of the window. he was on the third floor, in the empty music storage room. nene and emu were there, too, skipping together.

"what do they mean 'you're oblivious'? i don't get it, nene.." rui whined.

nene turned to the boy, sulking in the chair. "you're talking about all of this, and yet we have no idea what you're talking about."

oh, yeah. rui turned on his phone and stared at his wallpaper for a second. his wallpaper was wondershow altogether at PXL, plus saki and toya. rui never realized how much more energetic tsukasa was when he was around, which made him wonder even more about why kasa was acting up like that.

"akito recorded the entire thing and he sent it to me, so,"

rui played the video and handed over his phone to the other two.

emu looked over nene's shoulder and giggled a little bit as they both watched everything go down on video. the recording was kind of a joke to the both of them, but the filming was a 10/10.

"rui, do you know anything about love?"

he was a little startled by the sudden off-topic question. "yeah? why..?"

emu and nene looked at eachother, then back at kamishiro. "doesn't seem like it. you see how he's looking at you?"

rui nodded. he didn't know where this was gonna go, but he just followed along. nene got up from the drum kit seat and pointed at the screen. "look. look at his eyes, rui," she directed.

"he's literally in love with you. are you that dense?"

"you're joking. he's not in love with me, he was just tired. im his friend. nothing more." rui denied. he thought the entire conflict was just a ton of bullshit.

rui was unlabeled at that time, and he wouldn't believe a single word of it if you ever told him tsukasa was gay. it just didn't seem real. i mean, for one, tenma was like a girl magnet in middle school. not one boy liked him because he pulled so many women.

kamishiro's mind was a bit foggy, but what he didn't realize is that he used to watch tsukasa in the halls everyday. rui was just a lonely guy in middle school, watching people interact with others, the usual.

now that he's more recognized around these new school grounds, he's left his entire past behind. his memories along with it. his actions weren't considered stalking to him, but he rather called it 'observing'.

he observed tsukasa a little too much back then.

nene turned her head to laugh at rui a little bit, then turned back to face him. "he likes you, dummy. he's obviously imagining a future with you and all that corny shit."

what?

nene began to make more sense as she rambled on and on. yet she got interrupted by rui, considering he's still in denial. "how do you know about all of this? are you a romance nerd??" he asked as the bell rang.