4 °ʚ(*'꒳'*)ɞ°

-♧-

rin and len walked in the room first. fighting like siblings occasionally do. as a form of love! yeah!

"excuse me, kagamines," the health teacher pointed out. "you guys always walk in here talking way too loud. keep it down."

len slowed his pace to glance at the teacher. "sorry, teach." he then yanked rin's bowtie off jokingly and turned back around.

"bitch. don't play with me ill SMACK u." rin hissed as she took back her bow. she sat on her chair and len sat on the chair beside her.

"what? what r u gonna do shortie??" len teased. verbal fighting kept continuing. at this point the teacher didn't even bother.

they do this all the time.. the teacher thought. these bitches need to be put in special ed, i swear.

the teacher kept that thought to himself and laughed.. but then his eyes widened as he remembered how it was like in HIS special ed class. he turned back around and sat on his chair rubbing his temple.

-

"RAAAHHHH!!!! EAT MY SHOE YOU BITCH!!!" rin yelled as she jumped on len and kicked a chair down in the process.

"guys! GUYS! keep it down! stop acting like you're the special one here because you're early! god, ur annoying!" an scolded. she scoffed and went back to talking to kohane as if she were any better.

rui and tsukasa walked in. one was on the verge of fainting, and the other just wanted to get to class on time. guess who's who.

"it's the HOMIES!!!!" len screamed as he pried rin's cat claws off of him. he waved at them and rui rolled his eyes and smiled. he knew len was a nice guy, and so was rin. they just act like they're in a circus sometimes.

"can someone slap tsukasa? he's in a coma or something," rui suggested. akito noticed from his seat and shot his hand up like a missile.

rui raised an eyebrow at him and gestured at akito to put his hand down.

akito's too harsh to tsukasa sometimes.

rin got out of her chair and volunteered but rui shot her down too.

"um, anyone else?"

the silence was loud. rui was irritated and just sighed. "if nobody wants to..."

rui pulled tsukasa, still in a daze, closer.

akito, all the way in the back, slowly pulled out his phone and started recording the entire thing. just in case.

the purple haired held kasa by the waist and brushed his hair back.

"tsukasa?" he whispered.

the blonde's eyes went back into focus and stared at rui for a hot second.

he then wrapped his arms around rui. "hold me," he slurred, "put me in my seat..."

rui slowly blinked and lifted tsukasa to his seat without hitting everything. it was dead silent as rui walked to his seat.

all eyes were on him.

"what?"

he heard a snicker from his left and turned to len, only a seat away, giggling at him. "you're so oblivious.."

"how am i oblivious? he's just a little out of it, so i helped him. you guys are weird."

even the teacher was eyeing rui.

"how are you this stupid? i don't teach kids as old as you for the thrill of it.." the teacher murmured. rui rolled his eyes and put his head down on his desk.

"yo, tsu," len shook tsukasa.

"tsu? damn, bro, rest in piss bozo..."

rin shot a dirty look at len to humble him. she slowly shook her head, not happy with what len just said!!!

though, tsukasa wasn't dead, he was still daydreaming at this point. "can i please slap him?" akito gestured from across the room.

"NO!!!"

"you're all losers." akito hid under his hoodie.

-☆-

"mmnh..?" tsukasa moaned as his eyes fluttered open. he rubbed his eyes and the first thing he saw was the teacher. and a laptop in front of him. he decided to get to work and just.. yeah.

nobody noticed he was awake for the first 5 minutes until tsukasa raised his hand and the teacher called on him.

len was the first to notice. and then rin, kohane, and quite literally the rest of the class.

"BRO? ur awake?" len turned around and whispered. tsukasa nodded and answered the question, then went back to the conversation.

"yeah, i am. why?"

"do you remember anything that happened in the past 20 minutes?"

the strawberry blonde shook his head. "what's so important about it?"

len clicked his tongue and stared at akito, looking at his desk.

he recorded the entire thing.

"it's better if you know after the period." len turned around and went back to staring at the clock.

"huh...?" tsukasa didn't get it. then he scanned the room for rui, but he wasn't anywhere to be found.

he tapped on len. "where's rui? i miss him."

"oh, rui? he went to the bathroom like 5 minutes ago out of the blue." len shook his head and blinked to re-process what tsukasa just told him. "you miss him???"

the boy nodded. "he's one of my close friends, emu nor nene is in this class s-"

"kids."

the two boys looked up at the front.

"im on the verge of switching both of your seats. either stop talking, or get sent to another chair."

damn, harsh much. len rolled his eyes and pat tsukasa's shoulder. "we'll talk when this period's over."

what, so tsukasa's just gonna pour his heart out to len about the things rui makes him feel? bullshit.

hopefully len understands?

author

my class is actually liek this XD
but like ummmmmmmmmm ummmm i got a software update during this and neo my evil emoji looks like absolute shitnow. i miss the days When it looked like it was on crack ok bye

THIS SHIT KEPT GLITCHING SO HARD IM GONNA KMS