Chapter 19 - Love ya self

Start from the beginning

She turned the music done for a second. "You feel up to meeting Levon at this restaurant and getting some food?"

" Sure. Probably shouldn't had dessert first then nigga! Where we eating?

" My bad damn! but I'm not sure. Text him back for me." She handed me her phone while she drove

"He said how y'all feel about seafood?"

" Shit hell yeah. You good with that?"

" I can always go for some good ass crab legs."

" Bet. Put the direction on."

——
We pulled up to the restaurant where we saw Levon waiting on us and we hurried to give him a hug

"I missed youu. Are you okay?!" He asked me hugging me tight.

" Yeah I'm coo, just a little freaked out."

The waiter stopped our conversation for a moment when she came over suddenly. We ordered our drinks and started to look over the menu.

" Y'all im sorry. I didn't know any of that stuff about them when I met them." Levon confessed.

" What do you mean?" Dejah asked.

" Like the whole mafia stuff and shit. I introduced y'all to them and I lowkey feel bad. I'm glad you're okay."

" Levon it's not your fault." I smiled. " I'm fine I swear. I'm mad at Taylin. I feel like she could have prevented it if she would've just been honest from the jump."

" So what actually happened? Only if you wanna talk about it."

I gave them a rundown of everything that happened between the argument between me and Taylin and what Antonio told me.

" That's all he said?!" Dejah asked me.

I looked around a little concerned. " Yeah... why?"

" It's a whole lot more. You haven't talked to Taylin or nobody ?" Levon asked.

" No. What y'all mean?"

They told me how Kayson and Elijah also worked for Taylin and told them about Skylar having a twin Toney and them being her cousins which was the biggest shock to me.

" Did you know Skylar was a twin?"

At this point we had gotten our food and were just talking about everything that was going on.

" I knew she had a brother, I didn't know they was twins. I lowkey feel bad because she has family members she didn't even know about and don't like cause of me."

" Yeah but you also just got out of something that could have been very traumatic to YOU. You gotta make sure that your okay too."

" Wait so they cousin's basically?"

" Yup!"

" Do y'all think Skylar knew about me being kidnapped?"

" Don't ask me. I never liked the bitch anyways." Dejah scuffed making us laugh.

Levon rolled his eyes. " Bitch you don't like nobody! Your opinion don't count."

She glared at him. " Shut the hell up!"

We finished up eating and eventually headed back home. It was still raining super hard if not harder when we pulled up. We hurried up grabbed our stuff and ran inside.

" Dej, what do you think about me you and Levon getting us an apartment or house ?" I asked her when we got in.

" Please. These communities showers not it!"

" Okay we should start looking into that. My momma finally letting me tap into my savings she saved up for me my whole childhood. She said she wanted to make sure Iwouldn't spend it all on parties or whatever my first year of college."

" Betttt. Oh this finna be lit as fuck!" Dejah got excited. Our conversation was interrupted when there was a knock on the door and Dejah went to go get it.

I Followed her shortly after. " Who is it-"
Taylin. Taylin was outside the door dripping wet and holding her side with a bag in her hand. " What is you doing here? How the hell are you even able to get in?!"

She was softly talking and looked very uncomfortable. " I got you a new phone and I wanted to give it to you since your last one...

" Taylin you can't just right your wrongs with fucking gifts-"

" Wait wait!" Dejah cut me off. " She moved Taylin hand from her side and it was covered in blood. She had a deep cut. " Holy shit. Taylin get inside!"

——