I just want to make you feel special | 16

You were back at your apartment, getting dressed. You were going on a date with Soot. You don't know why you said yes but it felt like something was forcing you to. As you got ready thinking about what Dream said to you. Is it ok to tell Soot? You thought. "No I can tell anyone he told me." You sigh. And as you did your hair nice as you heard a ding at your door. You take a deep breath, go into the front door opening it. "Hello Y/N are you ready?" You nodded as your lock your apartment door and walked with him. "You nervous?" He asked looking at you with a smile on his face. "A little." You didn't know why are you nervous.

You walked for 3 minutes until arriving at a nice restaurant. "This please open up two weeks ago and I thought we could try it." He says taking you and him inside. "Hello do you have a reservation?" The person asks. "Yes we do.. Will Soot." You look at him in confusion. "Ok follow me. I'll show you to your table." We follow the person over as we sat down. "Why did you say Will Soot?"you ask him as he looked kinda hesitant to say. "Well I do like to be called... Will or Wilbur.." hearing the name, Wilbur made you question what Dream said.

"Ah I see.." You look at the menu in front of you you guys sat in silence for awhile. It was awkward but a nice one too until he broke the silence. "So what's been up lately." He asks. "Well just work and a how should I say that.. a dream." He raises an eyebrow. "Can you tell me about this dream?"

SOOT'S POV

I was interested what they had to say about their dream. "Uh well it had some nice places, and there were these people. They were strange, like Quackity! The name, stupid, but funny. And there's Wilbur..." they went silent for a moment as they look t me. "Wilbur was.. and kind man he had a daughter named Tallulah." I smile happily as their answer. "That's nice to hear darling!" I say as we ordered our food. As we kept chatting. But something seemed off about them I could feel it. "Soot?" I snapped back into reality, looking at a Y/N. "Yes darling?"

"I was asking why are your eyes are pink?" I blink couple of times. "Uh no they are not. Your imagining things!" I panic a bit and I force on a smile. "... ok?" Then our food came the waiter put the food on the table. "Thank you!" Y/N thanked the waiter. "You are so cute right now when you're nice." They blush looking down at their food to not make eye contact with me. It was adorable. We are are food in slices for a while it was nice, but I love hearing their voice. "So angel. How's the food?" They look up at me as I stare into their eyes.

"Good! Are usually don't have this kind of fancy food." I just smile. "Well I just want to make you feel special." I say finishing my food in an instant. Usually I don't need to eat, but I decide to.

-   (my mind is not working. So sorry if this is not good.)

After some hours we walk out of the restaurant going back to their house. "Thank you for this night Soot.." I smile. "No problem angel.. and thank you for the lovely date!" I say kissing their the cheek making them blush lately. We are right at their apartment as they open the door, letting me in once I was inside I went to the couch laying down. "Heh someone's tired." I hum in response, It was true I was tired.

NO ONES POV

You went to the couch, pushing his legs out of the way, so you can sit down. "Hey I was laying there." He teased, putting his legs on your lap. "Get your legs off me!" You said but he refused as you made of comfortable as he drifted off to sleep. You sigh as you put your arm on the armchair as you start to drift off to sleep to.