Out! | 15

Y/N'S POV

I was walking around in the other place. It was fun and peaceful until I saw Dreams house. I walk over and knocked on the door and see if anyone was home. Before I could knock Dream open the door, looking at me. "What are you doing here?" He asked sounding surprised. "Uh well I just wanted to see if you were home." I explain as he look behind me if anyone was there until grabbing my home and pull mean. "You should not be here.." he said closing and lock the door. "Why are you back?" I was confused and he could tell. "Why are you back with that asshole?" He yelled but not loud. "What do you mean?" I ask confused on what was going on. "Ugh... do you remember me?"

I look at him for a second then shaking sky head. "Wow... uhh do you remember something called L'manborg?" Then it hit me. "Dream?" He nodded. "You need to get out.." he says. "But-" He cut me off. "No butts! Wilbur is dangerous!" He then gasped. "Ian!" My eyes widened when he said that. "Ian how do you know him?" He grabbed my shoulders tightly. "His here but he acts like NPC." He said letting go of my shoulders. "You gotta go." He unlock his door opening it. "You need to go and you've gotta get them out of here." This made me confused. "Them?" He sighs.

"Ian and F/N they get out of here. Don't tell anyone you talk to me or what I told you," He then closed the door after I walked out.My mind was racing. F/N is here, Ian is here?! "Hey Y/N are you ok?" I look down to see Tallulah. "Yeah... yeah I am fine." Poor girl doesn't even know her father is dangerous. "Can we play?" I nodded as she led me back home.

-

I was back to my reality, sitting on my F/N's bed, thinking about what Dream said. 3 years years ago I haven't seen him for and Wilbur is back, it makes me more scared.  "Uhh... Y/N!" I look up at Soot who was looking down at me. His face was close to mine. "Y-yeah?" I ask not sure why I did not hear him before. "I was asking if you would like to have a... date?"

Wait did his just say date?