A date? | 10

Couple weeks after seeing Y/N :(

F/N'S POV

"YOU WHAT!?" My mind was blown, I was in my room on the bed with Soot next to me. We were chatting about YN and him, and I couldn't believe where I heard. "Yeah..." he said scratching the back of his neck a little embarrassed. "Sooo Let me get this straight.. you l-

I am fucking evil >:)

Y/N'S POV

I was just walking home from the shops having your earphones in my ears, as I walk down the street with my two bags in hand. But as I was walking, a car pulled up beside me. I took out my earphones looking at them. "Heyyyy are you Y/N?" I look at man they were around my age. "Uh yeah?" I reason an eyebrow as I didn't know this guy. "Oh ok. Well I am Owen.. you might remember my mother Natalie?" Natalie? It took me a seconds to realise what he was talking about. "Ohh! I remember her she was a nice lady!" He nodded. "Well I wanted to talk about something important it's abou-" suddenly my phone rings as I check who the number was it was Soot. "Sorry I have to take this order will be non-stop."

I smile awkwardly as he nodded. "I get it. We can talk another time I guess..." Then he just drove off without a word. I am answered his call. "Hello Soot?" it took a moment for him to speak. "Hey Y/N I was.. wondering if I could take you out for dinner?" His voice was a little bit shaky. I guess he was hesitant to ask. "Hmm well I don't see why not? Is F/N coming?" In the background I heard F/N voice saying no. "Yeah no they have other plans... I just want to be me and you.." I didn't know what to say my face was red. "Y/N...? I know if you don't have tim-" I cut him off. "No I want to go!"

SOOT'S POV

I was happy from their answer. "Really? When should I pick you up?" I was so happy I was literally bouncing on the couch. "Hm maybe at 5:40?" I agreed as they hang up the phone. "Yay! I've got a date!" I giggle to myself, not realising F/N was just in the kitchen. "But I didn't hear you say a 'date' just hanging out for dinner. huh?" Is it a date? I wanted it to be. "Besides you should be getting ready." oh shoot, right! I got up dashing to my room to get ready. An hour later I was ready I put something on nice something casual, but nice. "Look at you! You look good." F/N said as a walk out of my room. "Oh! Thanks." I smile as they gave him a hug as I hug back. "What time is it?"

"It is 4:34." I'm gonna be late to pick them up! "Can I use your car?" I say as they look at me for a second before heading the keys to me without a word. I say goodbye as I ran out the door, hopping into the car now and driving up to Y/N's place. After 1 hour, three minutes and 34 seconds, Y/N came out and went to the other side of the car getting in. "Hey Soot! Wow you look nice! especially with beard" ah shit I forgot about that... but I smile at their compliment. "Well you are more beautiful/handsome." I say making them blush slightly. "Were are we going Sooty?" I look at them. Did they just all me Sooty? Oh my god I am die in the inside. "You will see~" I say starting the car and going to are destination. "Oh my word!"

-

I giggled seeing their reaction. "How? I can't even pay to go here!" I smile as I walk in with them getting our reservation and being took into our table. "Wow i've never been to a place like this. Thank you so much for taking me out for dinner!" I smiling happily. " well, I didn't want to come here, all alone." I lie I want to be alone with them anyways. They look at the menu with wide eyes. "Soot! This is too expensive!" I just smile at them. "Don't worry I am paying choose anything you like... love~" Their face turn to red quickly hiding their face on the menu. God their so cute..

After we ordered a food me and her started chatting about a favourite stuff. "Oh! I was playing a game of yours, you like to play it's really interesting.." Y/N nodded keeping that sweet smile of theirs on their face. "Well I have this game i've been working on.. and I wanted to ask if you would like to try it out with me?"

Y/N'S POV

He just asked me if I wanted to try out his game? He made his only game. I thought he just was into music. "Well uh... sure. I would love to." The smile on his face grew wider. "Oh! Don't you want to think about it before saying yes or no?" I was about to speak before our food came, I said thanks to the waitress before eating, it tasted so good. "And on more thing you like to be in my game could be anything." I thought for a moment I just feel like forever, as I was thinking. "Maybe a -"

A/N

Ok I think you know where this is going so what would you like to be in Soots game? it's almost like Minecraft so you can think of anything!