This just be came real | 11

Y/N'S POV

I was back at my apartment Soot went home after dropping me off. I was too exhausted to have a shower. It was very late and I had to get up for work tomorrow. Great... I went to my room, not even bothering to change my clothes either as I got close enough to my bed falling on it. I just fell asleep, letting my eyelids for fall.

-

By the next morning the sun was shining on my face, why the hell was it bright? I open my eyes seeing TREES?! I shot up really fast seeing lots trees. "What the..." I was in a forest but how? Why? I stood up stretching my back looking around. As I was looking around something bumped into me, I look down to see a child. Wait A CHILD!? "Sorry-" The child looked at me and they were wearing a duck floaty? "Uh hi I am Y/N! you are?" I say getting down to their level. I waited for their response, but instead they hit a wooden sword in my face. "Ow!" I rub my forehead in pain why is this happening to me... "what was that for?" I ask try not to sound mad.

But there was no response as the child ran in to the forest. "Hey w-wait!" I say getting back up and running after the child. I kept running after the child for hours. Until I was pushed to the ground by someone my hands behind my back. "Get off me!" I yell at the person who had me pinned down. "¿Por qué te perseguían Chryanne?" Did he just speak Spanish? "No lo se pero su nombre es t/n." The child speaks Spanish to? "Uh... I was chasing because they hit me!" I say as everything went black.

QUACKITY POV

I knocked them out, I couldn't believe they knew Spanish. Hmm interesting. "Is it true did you hit them?" I look at Charyanne who was holding the wooden sword in there. "Uh yeah.." I sigh picking them up. "Come on let's go to Phil..." I walked to Phil's home. "Soo what are we doing with them? Can I kill them?" I look at them with a disappointment look. "No we are taking them to Phil." I said as we reached Phil's house. I knocked two times waiting. "Coming!" I hear a familiar voice as the door opens. "Oh! hey Qua-" He look at me before looking at I guess their name is Y/N? "What happened?!" He took them out of my arms taking them inside. "Well uh.. they were running after Charyanne because you hit them, and I knocked them out." I pat Charyanne on the head as Philaz sighed.

"Ok. Why the hell would you do that?" He look at me before Charyanne. "Well we don't know them." I say crossing my arms. "Well what about ... you know who would do..." Oh.. right him... well mierda... I sigh as I said nothing after that.

PHILAZ'S POV

I had them left on my bed as I talked to Quackity and Charyanne. "Now tell me what happened?" They look at each other before looking at me. "Well.. I found them in the forest.. and they said their name was Y/N." Charyanne said, Y/N is a nice name. "They also speak Spanish..." Quackity said arms crossed still. "Ok I well get Wilbur." I get up from we're I was sitting and wanted to go get Wilbur. "What are you serious?" I heard Quackity say. "Yes look after Y/N and Charyanne for please." Then I left going to will's place. When I got there I saw him playing with Tallulah. "Hey Wilbur!" I call his him and he look at me and smiled.

"Hey Phil can I help you?" He came over to me as Tallulah kept playing. "Yeah uh Charyanne and Quackity found someone named Y/N, an-" I was cut off by Wilbur. "Ok Let's go!" Well that was quick. I smile and we walked to my house. When we arrived. Quackity had them on the ground. "Hey what the- what's going on?" He looked at me then got off them. "Well they woke up and tried to run away." He said as I help them up. "You ok?" I ask and they nod. "My name is Philaz but you can call me Phil if you want, and this is Quackity and Charyanne. Charyanne is my child. And this Wilbur!" I say and they look me then Wilbur then Charyanne. "I am Y/N but I guess your child tell you that." I nodded and smiled.

"You two came with me." Y/N and Wilbur nodded, we walked to somewhere else to talk as Wilbur followed us. "So Y/N this is Wilbur but I already told you that. Me and him were thinking, and it would be a good idea if you staying with him. I would love you to stay at my place but Charyanne doesn't seem to like you." They look at Wilbur then me. "Uhh... ok but his name sounds familiar." I look at Will who just shrugged his shoulders. I hum so I didn't know each other okay. "Hmm ok but yeah you will be staying with him and his daughter her name is." I look back at Y/N then Wilbur. "Her name is Tallulah." Will said smiling. "That a pretty name."

Wilbur agreed happily. "Well you should too go Well, I look after these two. I pointed to Quackity, Charyanne. "Oh! Ok bye phil!" Y/N hugged me and I hugged back. "Bye Y/N I hope I get to see you again soon." we both pulled away. As why and walked off with Wilbur.

A/N

Sooooo here's the thing I do not know anything about Qsmp I only know the eggs, but I don't know that genders except for Tallulah sorry I'll try to learn more

@707Jack11 has been committing Spanish I can't read Spanish, but I'm trying I don't know if you speak Spanish, but try to type in English please but me and my classmates and teachers had a laugh from all the Spanish