The name is Clay! | 13

F/M/T: favourite music taste
F/S: favourite song
S/F/C: style of clothing

"Ok ready?" F/N says sitting on the couch with you and Soot. "Yep!" Both of you say in sync. "Ok Y/N how old are you?" F/N asked you. "I am 25." Then F/N looked at Soot. How old are you Soot?" He looked at you then F/N. "Uh I am 26.." 'Me and Soot are 1 year apart cool' you thought to yourself yourself. "Ok what's you music taste Soot?" F/N asked him. "Hmm, Indie rock musical comedy." "Y/N?" F/N and Soot looked at you. "Well it's (F/M/T)." You say smiling. "What's your favourite song?" He asks. "F/S it's a good one!" You giggle.

You guys kept talking for hours talking about your favourite things, this made you and Soot more closer, and that's what F/N wanted. "Well it getting late I should get going." You got up from the couch grabbing you stuff. "What! Whyyy?" Soot whines grabbing your leg. "Soot come on I have work tomorrow." You pat his head. "Ugh fine..." He lets go of your leg and gets up hugging you. "Byee love!" He kissed your cheek making you blush. "Bye Soot."

-

You were back at home you had a nice shower before, heading to bed. But when you woke up the next morning, you found yourself in a different bed a different room. "Good morning Y/N!" Yell a familiar voice. You look over to see Wilbur. So you were back in this place. "Oh hey Wilbur!" You sat up looking at yourself. "Hmm we should give you some different clothes." He said walking out of the room as you gotta following him. Tallulah was still asleep so you and him kept walking until you got to a house. "Where are we?" You ask as Soot knocked on the door. "A friend." he simply said as the door open to a man.

"Oh Wilbur how can I help you?" The man asked for some reason he looked familiar to you and dust and smoke. "Ah! Dream yes we need your help. You see Y/N needs help with some new clothes. I was wondering if you could help?" The Clay looked at you for am split-second before looking back at Soot. "Sure! Come in!" He let you two inside. "The name is Clay or Dream whatever suits you!" You nodded but the name Dream sounded familiar. "So what kind of clothes would you like? Dresses, suit, hoodie?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets. Looking at you. "No I prefer (S/F/C)." He nodded walking somewhere for 4 minutes before coming back with a box of clothes.

"I forgot to ask what size you are, so I just brought a whole lot that I thought was your size." He put the box down in front of you. "You have a look though." You did some of the clothes were to big or to small, then you found some that were you size.

Y/N'S POV

Dream took me to a room to let me have some privacy while I change. The close fit, it looks perfect. I smile as I walk out of the room to hear Chatting from Wilbur and Dream. "So where did you find your exactly?" Dream's said crossing his arms. "Well Chryanne found them in the woods before Quackity knock them out and then taking to Phil." Wilbur said with a growl. "Ok I see.." I walk over they both look at me.

A/N
This is for @wolfy573673 hope you loved it I tried to push myself to make it for you. :)