Everything for Hector was a blur, gunshots echoed aswell as yelling.
The only thing he remembers is seeing Henry and Emma by his side tending to his wound.

The rest of the group continued with the mission, finishing off the remaining guards.

A few hours later...

"Uuuggghhh." Hector groaned before slowly pushing himself up from what he thought was a mattress on the ground.

"He's awake!" Henry yelled out which Hector then heard footsteps quickly approaching him.

"Thank the gods your alright." Henry asked which Hector replied while swaying his head from feeling dizzy said.

"Yeah... hate to split the rewards six different ways- shit!"

He touched the bandage which hurt like hell, well not hit in the chest pain but not too far off.

"Careful give it a few days-"
"No!" Hector said getting up before looking at the nearby table where his weapons were at and stumbled towards it.

"We stop for just a few days and we miss the meeting to hit all of them."

"Are you sure that bullet didn't hit him in the noggin?" Jamison asked which Elizabeth replied,
"Hector you're in no condition to fight. You got shot.in.the.HEAD."

Hector then slowly turned his head at her which she then felt uneasy. It wasn't that she was just feeling it in a emotional sense but also in a physical sense.

It felt like someone was pushing on her shoulders weighing her down. The more he looked at her the more she felt like she was being pushed down.

Before it could go on any further Anthony asked,

"Thinking about it now... wasn't your aura supposed to protect you?"

Then all heads turned to Hector who then started walking out with his hand lightly touching the bandage where the bullet grazed. But before he left through the door he said,

"I don't want to talk about it."

As Hector left the group behind he headed towards where he thought was where he killed the rogue Huntsmen.

He walked a few feet before finding his body with half of his head gone with his cybernetic side of his head still intact.

Hector reached down to pick up two things that was of interest to him:

His revolver along with his belt and his hat.

Hit hat had metal plating on the side with a skull of a Deathstalker in the middle but with only three eyes.

But at the moment something else caught his attention that would've made even himself question himself entirely:

His cybernetic eye.

It was sorta square and a bit bulky with a red lense. He didn't need it anymore. Where was the harm in taking it?
As Hector pulled out Sion's sword to try and cut it out and stopped himself out of nowhere.

Was he really going to take out another part of a person's head to keep? Hector looked at it more wondering since when he got this sadistic.

No, they made him this way. They were the ones responsible for his mentality. But then Hector tried to give a reason to himself why he shouldn't take it.

After staring at the corpse for about a minute he decided not to for the reason being he actually managed to shoot him.

Putting on his hat and attaching the belt with his revolver and taking his scroll he headed back albeit having a headache. But he did question whether or not it was he was naturally healing or his unique aura's duing, either way though: The Florence family would go down... all of them.

The Mad Bounty Hunter of Remnant जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें