𝟦𝟢 | 𝖳𝖠𝖪𝖤𝖭

Start from the beginning

"Who? Brick? He can't be, he dead."

"Nah, I'm talking about Nas. You know that's Brick's nephew."

Now that was a fact Sage didn't know. If he did, he certainly wouldn't have told Nas about how him and Ron knocked his uncle off the map. That's when he couldn't help but wonder was Nas playing in his face the whole time. Everyone knew Sling and Brick had long awaited beef, Nas being apart of everyone. Nas was also one of the few people who knew CiCi would be at her house on Prom night and Sage would be miles away. He could've used that to his advantage.

"And you know what's funny pops, I ain't heard from him lately. Looks like I gotta pay that nigga a visit."

"Imma roll witchu."

The father and son duo pulled into Nas's driveway twenty minutes later. Being that Nas stayed with his mother, they were respectful enough to leave their guns in the car. Walking up the stairs, Sage checked his surroundings as Sling knocked on the door. It had to be something in the air because Sage felt weird, like an evil spirit was breathing down his neck. It was even more of a coincidence that he got this feeling when they stepped on Nas's porch.

"Something ain't right." He muttered to himself as he followed his father into Ms.Lashay's home.

"How you doing Ms.Lashay?" Sage greeted the older women first, going in for a side hug.

"I'm fine baby. Who's this handsome fella?" Ms.Lashay knew exactly who Sling was being that they attended high school together. She just wanted to play dumb and honestly, Sling didn't have a problem with that.

"My pops. Everybody call him Sling."

"But you can call me handsome. Nice to meet you." Sling finessed as he firmly shook Ms. Lashay's hand.

"Likewise. So what brings you by Sa'Garian? Nas ain't actin' up again, is he?"

"I wouldn't know because I haven't heard from him. You know where he might be?"

"Most likely at that damn house up north. He been hanging around some lolly-gags who ain't got they head on right." Ms. Lashay revealed causing Sage and Sling to tune the fuck in. Up north wasn't for their side of the tracks. That was where the opposition rested their heads and everyone involved in street buisness knew that.

"I initially thought y'all were on bad terms but since you popping up at my house, lookin' for my baby, I assume y'all good."

"I assumed we was good too but he ain't hit me back since the last time I called him and that was two days ago. Why would you think we on bad terms though ma? You know that's my boy." Sage was doing a good job with asking the right questions, at the right time. Suspicions about the real reason he was over here wouldn't surface unless he told on himself.

"I know but Nas damn sure don't. Every since Prom he been talkin' about distancing himself because he be feeling left out. Sometimes I gotta break it down to my baby that he isn't the tallest but he claims it's more than that. Now Sage, you know you've always been my favorite alongside Youngboy so I don't know what y'all done did to my baby or maybe he's just overreacting but y'all need to fix it. I wanna see y'all walk that stage together."

If only Ms.Lashay knew she had just signed her son a death ticket.

It was clear as day Nas had some type of animosity towards his friends, which explains why he was running around with opps. Where the sudden pressure on his chest came from? Sage did not know. What he did know was that he had a bullet with Nas name on it and when he found him, it wasn't going to be long before he had to buy a suit. A funeral was bound to come.

"So how you wanna go bout this?" Sling asked the minute they pulled out of Ms.Lashay's driveway.

"We can't pull up in somebody else territory alone. If we gone do this than we need to think smart about it. We ain't going up north just to kill everyone, we going to kill a special someone. So once we have eyes on him, we gotta learn his routine. Then he'll be an easy target."

"I've always said you were more logical than me." Sling nodded his head in approval at Sage's thought process. He reached over, ruffling his locs with a proud smile smeared against his lips.

"Yeah, and I'm more handsome. If anything, you my son."

"Now you smellin' yo'self young blood. You came out my balls. Not the other way around."

"TMI."

DAMNN, no Lil Nas X being a opppp 😭😭