𝟦𝟣 | 𝖣𝖤𝖠𝖣 𝖶𝖮𝖬𝖠𝖭 𝖶𝖠𝖫𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

   "WASSUP witchu girl? Keep yo' hands out my damn face." Sage fussed as he recorded CiCi digging his boogers out of his nose. He would never post it because he wasn't going to embarrass his women like that but he would keep it for memories.

"I don't give a crap about you recording me. Tell them how you was wearing my panties this morning while you at it." CiCi giggled, rethinking their morning as she searched for hand sanitizer.

Sage had clearly woken up on the right side of the bed this morning because after he made CiCi cum three times in the shower, he made his way to her dresser. CiCi didn't think anything off it; assuming he was picking out her clothes for the day. However, he shocked the shit out of her when he appeared in the bathroom mirror with nothing but his Ralph Lauren boxers and her lace thong pulled over them. He even took it a step further by going into her hair bin and slapping a wig on his head.

"You tryna make it seem like I was just walking around the house with my ass out. I had boxers on."

"Don't matter. You had on panties too."

"Shit, I wanted to see why the fuck you be digging in yo' ass every five fuckin' seconds." He shrugged, ending the video then saving it to his camera roll.

"Same reason you be scratching that dick every two seconds." She shot back.

"Oh yeah, yo' squidward face ass got me fucked up Ciara." Sage laughed as he threw his head back on the headrest. They were parked at a drive-in, supposed to be watching the movie but they were too wrapped up in each other's presence.

"Squidward better than Alvin and the Chippunks anyway."

"Calling me a squirrel and a punk in the same sentence? I'm finna get yo' ass!" He attacked her stomach with tickles causing her to burst into laughter. Sage knew how ticklish his girlfriend was and he used that to his advantage.

"Say you sorry." He demanded.

"Baee! Stoppp!"

"Say it and imma stop."

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry!"

"For?"

"For calling you a- a squirrel and a punk."

He finally let up off of her but CiCi wanted her payback. She didn't waste anytime leaning over the arm rest and putting Sage into the headlock. He was way stronger than her so he got out of that quicker than she expected. He yanked CiCi down into her lap with his hand wrapped around her neck.

"You must want me to kick yo' ass." He threatens.

"No, but you can kiss it." She smiled.

"You hell bruh." Sage chuckled, leaning down to place a sensual kiss to CiCi's plump lips.

When he pulled away, CiCi found herself in a daze. Lost in his hazel eyes, Sage's calls out to her fell onto death ears. It wasn't until she felt water being thrown on her face that she realized she was reminiscing.