𝟢𝟨 | 𝖱𝖨𝖯𝖯𝖨𝖭 & 𝖱𝖴𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭

CIARA ARMANI LOVE | CICI

"WHERE you going?" C'Ron asked his sister as he entered her room after knocking. She was in the full body mirror taking pictures of her outfit.

"I couldn't even tell you bro bro." All she got was a be ready text from Sage. He ain't tell her where they were going or who they was going with. She made sure to dress comfortable and presentable though. Wearing a PLT Logo Forest Green Badge Detail tracksuit with her 'Pine Green' Air Jordan Retro 3's.

"You going with that nigga from the sixth?" He had heard about his sister hanging around Sage, YB, and Nas. He ain't have no beef with them but they was knee deep in the streets and he ain't want his sister to be wrapped up in they bullshit.

"His name is Sage and yes, you got a problem with that?" She asked, not exactly trying to be smart.

"As long as you making sure you safe, I'm good. You smart and I trust you so I ain't gone have none to worry about— right?"

"Right." CiCi nodded just as she got an text from Sage letting her know he was outside. "Imma see you later Roney. Love you."

"Love you too sis."

Cici went to go say goodbye to her sister and mom before walking out the house. She had to walk around the corner of the sidewalk to reach his car because she told him her neighbors address and not hers.

"I should knock you the fuck out for giving me yo neighbors shit but imma chill." Sage ranted as he stepped out the car to open the door for her.

"You'll be aight." She giggled, thanking him for opening her door before sliding in.

"Where are we going?" CiCi asked, watching him light his blunt before pulling off.

"We finna just ride out. I gotta couple people to catch but besides that, we chilling." He shrugged causing her nod. She didn't mind hanging with him, she rode with Trey and Rod all the time. She always was starting to enjoy his company.

Sage soon pulled up to a beat down house. CiCi was familiar with where she was but she couldn't pinpoint how. Either she came here with Trey or Ron brought her over here.

"Imma be in here for a couple minutes. Hmm, play some music." He handed his phone to her then stepped out the car.

CiCi's intrusive thoughts were telling her to go through his phone but she chose not to. He trusted her enough to leave his phone unlocked around her so she wasn't going to be nosey.

A knock on her window slightly startled CiCi, causing her to reach into her purse before she sighed at the sight of Rod at her window. She turnt down Lil Baby's, Emotionally Scared as she rolled down her window.

"Whatchu doin' here sis?" He asked.

"I'm not the one driving Rod. I'm just the passenger princess." She gave him a wide smile causing him to mush her head.

"I see that smart ass. I'm tryna figure out how you get in the car with his ass. Y'all got some going on?"

"If we did, y'all would know. We just friends Rod." CiCi actually didn't know where they stood. He may looked at them as if they were in the "talking stage" but CiCi couldn't read minds.

"Friends? You know my brudder on you right now." Rod chuckled.

"Ion know nothing because your brother ain't been saying nothing. He want something from me, he better let that be known." She was tired of going through this same process continuously. She would talk to a boy for a month or two weeks before he ghosted her or she ghosted him.

"Until then, we friends."

_____

"How much piercings you got?" Sage asked CiCi after staring at her side profile. He could see the industrial and her two lobes but he wondered if she had more.

"Nine. I got two holes on both ears pierced, my industrial on my left and my tragus on my right. My belly is pierced, my back dermals, and my boobs." She demonstrated.

"You showed everything but your "boobs". Who said ion wanna see?" He mocked her tone.

"I don't sound like that," She shook his head as she laughed. "And I'm not showing you my boobs for free."

"You know regular people say tittees." He sarcastically replied.

"I'm not regular people." She shrugged. CiCi knew she had a vibe like no other. She seen the way the girls at her school and on social media acted. She also seen how quick a girls whole life could change when she stepped in a room full of boys and she was nothing like them. She stayed to herself and didn't switch up for the camera or for some money.

"You right, you not. Lemme stop trying you." Sage chuckled as he pulled a blunt from his armrest.

They sit in a comfortable silence for a moment while he lights the bottom of his blunt before taking a pull. He cracked the window knowing CiCi didn't like the smell of smoke.

"You ever smoked?" He looks over at her.

"I did with my brother one time but I hated it."

"You wanna try again? Just for the one time."

"I'm not about to get high around a stranger." She tells him. She knew Sage but she didn't know Sage. He could try to pull anything and she would be vulnerable being they were parked at an empty park.

"You get in strangers car and drive around with them? I hope not." He sucked his teeth, sort of offended by her comment. The whole time they had been around each other he was trying to make CiCi feel as comfortable as possible but still seeing him as a stranger after he shared a special moment with her made him feel played.

"I didn't mean it like that." She sighed.

"It's cool lil one. Imma smoke my shi' then imma take you home. Don't trip." He muttered as he leaned his seat all the way back.

CiCi chewed on her bottom lip as she tried to fight her emotions. He may have not been mad but he wasn't as happy as he was five minutes ago. Knowing she was the cause of someone mood dampening made her sad. She got her sensitivity from her daddy.

Sage looked over at her and chuckled.  She had a pout sitting on her face and her fingers were pinching at the back of her hand. He slightly leaned up to stop her hand then grabbed her ankles— not caring about her shoes— so she could rest her legs on his lap.

"I ain't mad at you lil one. Calm down." He says as he took a pull from his blunt, softly rubbing over her calf.

"Okay." She softly replied, deciding to just leave it alone. She turned up the music before leaning her head against the window.

"Beauty ain't no issue for someone like you. You should know better, 'cause there ain't no better." Sage sung along to Invite Me by Brent Faiyaz, locking eyes with CiCi causing her to blush.

Invite me, don't be ashamed
Girl, don't fight me
I ain't running no game

Heyyyy! I really love them ngl I got so much cute shit written for them, y'all just gotta lock in !!