He followed it with the ideal greeting of 'I know it's late, but it's such an honor to join the team and I look forward to your kind cooperation in the future.'

However, the eyes directed at him were still mixed with anxiety and distrust.

"I really mean it. Please believe me."

Please.

Somehow, it felt unfair, but Baek-Ya still begged and pleaded.

'But why isn't the completion notice appearing?'

There was no self-introduction more perfect than this.

'Then, don't tell me...'

Baek-Ya was smiling but not really smiling. Because his bad forebodings were never wrong. Moreover, the atmosphere didn't show any signs of improvement.

"Hyung, I'm hurt..."

"If the hamster escapes, do I have to go home? I had a hard time coming to Korea. Sniffle."

"He said he didn't mean it. So, you guys, stop crying."

As Min-Sung soothed the youngest members who burst into tears, he turned to look at Baek-Ya. He saw drooping shoulders and an apologetic face that didn't know what to do. Baek-Ya's words didn't seem like a lie.

However, people all interpreted things differently. Baek-Ya froze at Min-Sung's cold eyes.

'Co-cold.'

In fact, the one who was crying the hardest was tall and looked the scariest, so he was the first person in Baek-Ya's mind to be wary of. But either way, Baek-Ya had made the youngest members of the team cry.

'I'm ruined.'

The youngest were the most cherished wherever they went. So, it was no wonder that guy was glaring at Baek-Ya for making such an existence cry.

'...But by hamster, does he perhaps mean...?'

Baek-Ya squinted his eyes at the one with grey hair through narrowed eyes. At that moment, a hand stretched out into Baek-Ya's view.

"It was really our misunderstanding, right? I am Han Ji-Han. I'm also a third year in high school."

It was the man who had just silently stood there the whole time. A memorable cold face with straight black hair and eyes that slanted upwards.

"Yes? Yes! Of course. Please take care of me."

Baek-Ya quickly answered and held Ji-Han's hand. Then, a larger hand reached out, clasping over the two holding hands.

"I am Yul-Mu. Na Yul-Mu. I'm happy to have another friend on the team~"