Chapter 29

Everybody's keeping their little secrets

Hidden in the bedroom drawer

But when it's over there's a terrible fever

That keeps you begging for more

- Buzz by Halestorm

I shuddered as I felt her eyes linger on my body.

"So, high protocol huh? That's unexpected but I can't say I am not intrigued. Up!" 

She tapped my thigh, ordering me to my feet.

I did as I was told, standing with my legs slightly spread and arms behind my back. Keeping my chin up while averting my eyes, I waited.

I had to present myself from my very best side, I knew that, because if I didn't I would make my trainer look very bad which I did not want.

"Present" Demi said while she walked around me slowly, looking at every inch of my body.

My hands moved behind my head while the rest of my posture stayed as it was.

"Very nice. But I think I have seen enough for now, you may kneel" She whispered in my ear.

I was confused and a little disappointed. What did she mean she had seen enough?

I sunk to my knees gracefully, training my eyes on the floor but I noticed too late that just for a moment I had pouted.

Demi had noticed it too and commented on it with a small, disapproving noise.

"Impatient are we? Well, we can work on that"

She sat back on her bed and laid down, unlocking her phone and typing on it, from my position, I wouldn't have been able to see what she was doing anyway but I still kept my eyes low, I didn't want to make another mistake.

There was a rustling and I was almost certain that she was starting to undress but then the room got quiet again as she went back on her phone.

This was infuriating and frustrating to no end.

It was taking all of my self-control not to shift around in annoyance.

I was wet, I was needy and I didn't understand why she was doing this.

From where I was sitting I couldn't see a clock so I didn't know how long I had been sitting there but I was starting to hurt.

My knees were aching from the hardwood floor they were on and my body wasn't used to being in this position for so long anymore.

This was only made worse when I heard a low noise coming from her bed. It was a moan. I was almost certain that she had just started to touch herself.

Her moans grew louder, I could tell that she made sure to be louder than she usually would because she was trying to get me to break my position, and show her any display of disobedience, but I wasn't about to give her that satisfaction.

My breathing was controlled and I ignored the pain creeping up in my limbs.

The moaning stopped and one of her feet appeared in my view, then the other.

A hand grabbed my chin as she tilted my head up to look at her. There was a fire in her eyes I had never seen before.

"You are such a good girl, so very obedient. You look beautiful like that" She all but purred.

"Would you like a reward?"

"Yes please" I nodded.

"Yes please what?"I hesitated for a moment. We hadn't talked about which honorifics she preferred. I knew from very painful experience that you never wanted to guess about this but at the same time, she seemed to be daring me to. 

I swallowed my uncertainty and decided to just take the punishment in case I was wrong.

"Yes please, Mami" I repeated as confidently as I could, praying to whatever higher power there was that I hadn't just horribly insulted her.

To my relief, she smiled.

"Good girl" Demi spread her legs and used one hand to grab my hair at the back of my head, eliciting a small moan in doing so, and pulled my face closer to her center.

"You know what to do. Show me how skilled you are kitten" She didn't loosen the grip on my hair.

I was tentative at first, carefully caressing her labia with my tongue but when I sensed how responsive she was I grew bolder.

If there was one thing my mentor had taught me to excel at it was eating pussy and I was proud of how adept I was at it.

I started by only paying attention to her opening, not touching her clit until I could tell she was getting really turned on. Then I administered little kitten licks, only using the tip of my tongue to the little pink knot, earning a sharp tug on my hair.

"Don't be cute Alexandria, you are not in the position to be a tease right now" I went back to licking her clit, more intently, sucking on it while grazing my teeth just barely over the sensitive skin.

What I really wanted was to add some fingers, but she hadn't given me permission to do so, so I continued using only my mouth. I sucked her into my mouth once again and shook my head, in quick, slight movements, inwardly beaming at the noises she made in response to this. My tongue found its way between her folds, licking up her wetness while I still kept some suction at her clit, where it returned after a short while, flicking fast and with as much strength as I could muster.

That did it. With one more low and husky moan, she came into my mouth and I made sure not to stop until she came down from her orgasm.

I didn't fully stop after that, she hadn't told me to, but she pulled me up from the floor, by my hair.

"Good fucking slut" She growled.

"Now, baby, how would you like me to get you off?"

It was a genuine question. She wanted me to pick so she could get a hint at what my favorite way to be pleasured was.

My face turned bright red as I thought of what I really wanted.

"Out with it" She raised one eyebrow, grinning deviously.

"May I get up to get something, Mami?" I asked carefully.

"By all means" She leaned back, bracing her hands behind her as she watched me cross the room to get to my bag.

The eyebrow went impossibly higher when she saw I had returned with a pair of grappling gloves. 

"How would you like me to use those?" There was no judgment in the question, just curiosity.

"Would you please hit me with them, Mami?" I asked.

"Of course, I will. Where do you want me to hit you?"I motioned to my chest, right over my boobs and underneath my collarbones.

She put on the gloves and waited for me to get ready.

Once I had nodded at her, indicating she could start, she started punching me, almost hesitantly at first but quickly with more intent.

The dull pain of the perfectly placed hits reverberated through my body. A familiar sensation I hadn't felt in far too long.

I didn't even realize my moans at first but when I did I looked up at her, seeing how aroused she was at my display from the intense look on her face.

That did it for me. A couple more hits and I was almost too far gone so I quickly looked at her with a pleading smile.

"Please Mami, may I come?" I was gasping and moaning, almost unable to get the words out.

"Come for me, kitten" 

My release was intense and overwhelming. 

I was moaning, possibly even screaming her name, before I sunk into her arms that wrapped around me to hold me close.

"You are incredible" She whispered.

"What do you need now, love?" 

She laid us down on the bed, making sure she could see my face.

"Please just hold me" I smiled, feeling nothing but happiness and a little bit of exhaustion.

And hold me she did.