Chapter 28

I've seen another side to you

I never even knew existed

Dirty little secrets, dirty little secrets

giving in to your primal instinct

- Dirty Little Secrets by Bullet For My Valentine

"What happened there?" Luis asked, trying to suppress his laughter.

I glared at him, indicating that I would not be responding to this question.

"It's Kinesio tape!" Demi exclaimed giddy as a kid on Christmas morning. 

I made a mental note to punch her the next chance I got.

"Yes I can see that but what is it doing there?"

"She wouldn't stop moving her elbows so I taped them to her body, if the tape comes off the next video going up on the judgment day youtube channel will be an exclusive on her training" Demi replied.

She hadn't lied earlier, I was already regretting that I even came up with this idea.

On the positive side, Demi was having fun and that was worth the sore muscles I would have for the next week.

I finished the hammer curls she had told me to do and laid down on one of the weight benches to relax for a moment.

"What do you think you're doing?" she took my hand and pulled me back up. 

"I finished the workout" I reminded her.

"No, you finished the weights. We're sparring now" The way she said it sounded like that was the most logical thing in the world.

"Oh no. No, no, no." I shook my head, eyes wide.

"That is not happening and it wasn't part of the deal"

She tipped her chin with her pointer finger, pretending to try and remember something.

"Wasn't it though? Because I don't recall us specifying what type of activities 'training' entails"

"Still, I am not doing it" I put my foot down.

Ten minutes later I found myself in the practice ring, arms crossed in front of my chest, while Demi was in the opposite corner, jumping around to warm up.

"I don't even know what I am supposed to be doing Demi" I tried one more time to change her mind but it was no use.

"You just follow my lead. You don't have to do anything at first I am just going to show you a couple of submissions so you can get a feel for them"

"Why would I need to get a feel for them? You do understand that I am not actually a member of the judgment day, right?"

She rolled her eyes at me and charged in my direction.

Before I knew it she had me in a triangle choke that I had absolutely no chance of getting out of.

"Demi, as much as I enjoy this position and view" I made it a point to stare at her tits that were right in front of my face "Please let me out of this now"

"You know, I'm actually quite comfy like this" she wiggled around a little to prove it "so if you want out you're gonna have to find a way"

Immediately, frustration rose in me, but she noticed.

"Stay calm, Alex. Think. Find a solution"

I fought the urge to roll my eyes at her. I wasn't a professional wrestler. How was I supposed to overpower her?