🌲Alexandria🌲

Start from the beginning

                                   🌙...🌙

                                    🌙...🌙

She starts grinding my tip "fuck" I lift my neck Zoë kisses my neck leaving marks "I want you" "you want me fine" I thrust into her "fuck.." each thrust goes faster I grip her hips as I rub her clit I can feel her releasing with a moan but I still thrust into her feeling her juices. I feel her nails scratching my back "fuck... baby" I attack her neck leaving marks but my body become sloppy as I quickly pull out "open your mouth" she does as I release myself "good girl" I wipe her lips.......

                                 🌙...🌙

POV:Zoë

(We both continue finishing our shower with some make out session little bit of sex here and there) "Dad say we have to stay together at his house" as Timothée gets himself ready "okay, it's smart. I'm going to get the kiddos" I kiss his cheek but I receive a ass slap... "hey Bellamy" I see him playing with the twins "hey mom, holy shit your neck" (fuck)
"Son you know when" "Mom! I know what sex is" I laugh "okay, let's see Rick/ grandpa" I say I pick up the twins "ready to go" Timothée walks down "yeah" "nice neck pops" Bell laugh as we walk to ricks house....

                                  🌙...🌙

As I set a spot for me, Bellamy, and Timothée
The twins are in Judith's play pin "what happened to your neck?" Eugene ask "mmmm love bites" everyone laugh I shake my head
"How long was I in there for?" Michonne ask "20 minutes" Rick tells her (Rick with no beard is weird) the door knocks "oh my,staying together smart" Deanna says as
"No one said we couldn't" "you said you're family that's what you said" "you said we have jobs?" Rick ask her "yeah, part of this place. I haven't told you yet. Same with Michonne, Sasha, trying to figure out Mr. Dixon" Deanna explains to them as she leaves....

🌙....🌙

                      POV: Bellamy

(The next day arrive mom wants me to hangout with people around my age with Carl of course) Ron tells us about school "your going right?" "no" "I don't know" both me and Carl says "guys this is Carl & Bellamy.this is Mikey and Enid" Ron says "hey" "hi" "Enid's from outside too" (where's ally and why she isn't here?) "want to play video games?" "I'm good, no thanks" I leave Carl behind trying to find Ally (rather hangout with her) .....

                                  🌙...🌙

I'm walking through the neighborhood but I see a black hair girl "Ally!" She turns "what"
I run up to her "can I hangout with you?" "Why?" "I don't really like hangout with teenagers who plays video games" I say "alright I saw you carrying a bow, want to see who's better" "hell yeah" I smile she just laugh...

                                  🌙...🌙

                                  🌙...🌙

                             No ones POV

Glenn, Tara, Noah, Timothée comes back with Deanna sons behind them as Glenn and Timothée have a disagreement on the sons but becomes an argument. Zoë sees the commotion
"Stop" she try's to pull Timothée away but Nicholes push her "Hey!" As Bellamy walks in the gate with Ally he walks to them as he grab the dude punches him in the jaw he falls into the ground as Bellamy keeps punching him "Bellamy!"
"Bell!" "Son" Ally grabs his wrist "Stop, he had enough" he pulls away from her leaves with blood dripping. Zoë walks after him but "can I go talk to him" Ally ask "thank you".......

                                 🌙..🌙

                                  🌙..🌙

* Timothée is secretly proud. I been thinking should Negan be Bellamy's father like Zoë was young like 18 when she met him they did it he leaves her before she founds out but I need your opinion on this*