chapter: 5 normal fun

I  guess I wrote to much drama In               chapter 4 elements pov . 🤭🤭🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
           And, I couldn't think of a chapter         name  in this  chapter.  so hehe (QwQ)
            Sorry for  this much late  update .

  Ok let's the story begin.
  《°°°•••••°°°•••••●●●○○○•••••°°°•••••°°°》

It's was past evening. Tok aba and ochobot was going home , closeing their travan.

Ochobot: tok aba let's go hurry up
God 's  knows what's boboiboy' s doing right now .

Tok aba : why'd you even came here ochobot,  you could just take care of boboiboy,  boboiboy might have trouble taking care of those unknown fallen babies.

Ochobot: iss you don't know aba, those babies just sticking with boboiboy like a glue , I don't like it 😤, thought they are sleeping right now.

- Tok aba just singed at the floating robot ' s childishnesss.

"-Aa tok  look there that's yaya,ying,fang and gopal why are they are going, I told them to look after boboiboy,  what if those babies are Villain haa.

-Hey ochobot , tok good evening.
They greeted.

What are you doing here I

Before ochobot could counting  fang said.
- oye you know what are we even supposed to do haaa , those babies are only calm when they are with boboiboy if  we tried to take them then they would start crying.
And any way boboiboy and the babies had fallen asleep.  So that's the way we are going.

Ochobot irettley said ok ok to fang .
And then they parted away.

Time skip

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After returning home the Frist thing they saw was boboiboy sleeping while hugging 7 small babies.

(Their potions, cyclone and throne was sleeping  on his chestice was sleeping while hugging boboiboy arm , and thunderstorm,  quake and solar was sleepingon his arm  . And our chicken heaed was over boboiboy head while his leg was on boboiboy face . To be exact boboiboy creatan water bubble to sleep comfortably )

Over whelmed by the adorable sight tok aba just went to kitchen to prepare dinner.

Here ochobot is sulking in jealous because usely boboiboy sometimes hugs him while sleeping now he is replaced ☹.

Time skip.

It's already midnight when boboiboy opened his eyes.

He tried to get up but he felt a heavy object on his chest,  he look at his chest and see two babies sleeping on his chest on was wearing oversized green clothes and other one was warning dark  blue clothes.

At Frist he got confused then he remembered everything.

He also couldn't move his hands  because babies who wore red,golden brown and golden white were sleeping on his arms. and his other arm was held tightly by the light blue baby

And let's not talk about blaze.

Looking at their cute faces he just couldn't bear to wake them up.
He's weak towards cute things, (to be exact who would not, after seeing those adorable babies if you ask about me than I would totally be fitda (OvO)  ) .

Suddenly ochobot came in and looked at him with this look 😕
And at the elements with this look 🙄

And that moment boboiboy understands that the power sphere was mad at him because he's jealous, 
And it's very cute (OwO) wow 🥰