chapter 1 portal

In a warm morning of rintus island we can see a 15 year old teenager wearing a orange dino hat is running around. Actually he is taking orders from customers today the stall is filled with customers so he is very busy after defeating ki rana and getting thunderstorm back. tapops give them 1 week of. Bbb was taking order from a customer he has never see that customer around here so he was suspicious of him . The customer who was sweating asks him why was he looking at him like that. It's nothing sir I was just wondering are you new here. Ye yeah I'm new here boboiboy was about to ask another question when he saw his four friends yaya,ying,fang and gopal coming towards him .he take order from the customer quickly. The said customer singhed a shing of relief. Boboiboy run towards his friends.  He greeted them.Good morning guys. Good morning boboiboy four of them said at the same time. Ah today there is many customers here right boibe (nickname for boboiboy) yeah you must have a hard time because of this right. Yaya and ying said .ok boboiboy take my order one c smak oh shut up gopal can't you see boboiboy is busy. By the way boboiboy where's tok aba and ochobot. Oh actually tok forget something at home so he go to get it and ochobot also go with him. They will be back soon replied boboiboy. While they were talking they don't notice that the customer was smirking at them and fang noticed it.
When suddenly the customer get up and shoot them with a ray but fang protects them with his shadow shild.
Hahahaha  boboiboy I finally defeated you side the broccoli adudu prob laughed yes boss yes. Cough we are not invisible are we adudu said boboiboy smiling scarcely. Yaya,ying,fang and gopal watch him with a afried look because they know when he smiles like that it's not good.
Ha boboiboy how are you still here. Ha then where are we supposed to go ha 😠. Said boboiboy. His friends were looking at him like 😐😐😐😐.ha I know this will happen computer suddenly computer came and throw something on them and It was very sticky. Ise what's this adudu said boboiboy and his friends 😡😠. This is your end.now I will shoot you guys. Then adudu shoouted them with the ray.
1 minutes
.
.
.
.2 minutes
.
.
.
.
.5 minutes
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.have fun scrolling.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.10 minutes
.
.
.
.
What the adudu .said boboiboy,fang,yaya,ying and gopal looking at adudu facepalmed 😐😐😑😑😑.
Ha why is nothing happening to them
Computer prob. Said adudu.
Oh I know I know why mister boss
Then say why
Oh actually I playing throw throw with it when it suddenly fell in water boss side prob😀
Adudu start hitting prob with gun.
Ouch ouch huhuhu sorry boss.
Cough a  du du said boboiboy grinning widely that sent shivers down their spin .
A boboiboy sorry sorry  we wouldn't do it again. Said adudu . Ok elemental power boboiboy turned into thunderstorm. Prop runnnnnnnnn said adudu. Where are you going ha.
Boboiboy friends feel very sorry for adudu 😞😞😞😞.
Thunder blade boboiboy thunderstorm shook them with his thunder blade. Boboiboy turned back to normal and smiled. 🙂🙂🙂🙂
When suddenly the gun started to maneflacted and the ray run down in the sky and end up opening a portal.
Boboiboy and his friends got shocked because some people fall from the sky.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Wait it's not people it's 7 people .
Downloading
10%

29%

50%

69%

70%

100%
.
.
.
. Babies
.
.
.
It's 7 BABIES who  ARE FALLING FROM THE PORTAL in the sky

.
.
SHOUTED ALL OF BOBOIBOY'S FRIENDS AND Boboiboy. SHOCKED AND Paniakcly.

T.b.c
______________________________________
The next chapter will be longer
Bye 😄🙂🙂.
Sorry for worng saplings and grammar.
Again bye UwU
👍👍🧡🧡🧡❤