chapter 3: where the the babies came from

Flashback.

In a peaceful morning of rintus island.
(Did I spell it right) . But the peaceful morning it's not peaceful for some house who are near tok aba' house some of them even moved from there because they were not able to take the
Noise,drama,prank of Ttm.  Ok now let's get up to the main story ok.

In the house of ⚡🌪🏔🔥❄🌱☀️.

It's already very
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOISE.

We can see a boy wearing  golden brown apron that says I'm THE BEST MOM. He is cooking fried rice for his troublesome siblings. And he is very angry because none of his siblings ever helped him in housework .

Oh no one ever helps me in house work everyday I have the one who has to do all  ALL THE HOUSEWORK .
his volume of yelling was getting louder and louder.
Then from stier came a boy wearing red t shirt who else if not our pikachu aka eldest brother of the elemental siblings  boboiboy thunderstorm .
He yawned and lazily asked quake why are you yelling loudly in board day light ( morning light) .
HA thunder do you know what time it is 😠 asked quake.
Thunderstorm: oh it's only 8: 30 am🤨 so what . Thunderstorm replied lazily. Suddenly (•'○ '•) 🙂 quake smiled but a very  murderous aura was coming from that smile.
Thunder shivered 😨 a bit after seeing that smile of quake .
Umm q...quake. d..do you need help
Thunderstorm asked a bit scared
Oh of course in the house of tok aba no one can take the wrath of  earthquake not even thunderstorm he still remembered the time when he and cyclone was thrown into sky by earthquake .
NO quake said simply after hearing quake's reply he was about to go to the bathroom to brush and woke up his other siblings when he suddenly heard quake yelling again.
WHY'D NO ONE IN THIS HOUSE HELP ME.  and bla bla bla bla
Thunderstorm was literally speechless😶  and facepalmed 😑.
Typical earthquake after saying he goes upstairs and here our mama quake just kept on blablaing.

Time skip

Now the breakfast is ready came downstairs quake shouted . Then suddenly solar can be seen sitting while sipping his dark as soul coffee  .
Suddenly they heard a loud noise they hurriedly go to the spot and  see throne lying on the top of cyclone while blaze lay in top. Of throne
What is this blaze,cyclone, throne asked quake Singhing 😞.
Oh quake hehe I 😁actually we fall
CYCLONE,BLAZE, THRONE YOU GUYS JUST WAIT I WILL SHOCK YOU GUYS TO DEATH yelled  thunderstorm holding a  pair of sword in his hand
Wha  get up get up I  have to run yelled cyclone to blaze
I can't get up throne is now sitting on top of me .
My head is spinning the world is spinning I'm spinning said throne .
You
Stop thunder enough drama this is the why our neighbour are moving from this eare said quake triedly .
Oh wow fried rice said the Ttm Ttm happily 🤩.
huh wait  where's ice blaze ?
Oh he is still sleeping mama😊
Shut up blaze I'm not your mama🙄and you share room with ice so go and get ice down right now blaze .
Ok ( who will not be tried after babysitting 6 babies)
Time skip again.
Blaze stop dragging ice up side down like that ( he was dragging him while holding his legs it's hurt right 🤔)
Time skip again

Now the elements are taking orders and making coco.

And finally it was peaceful
But it only brize before the storm.

Ice was sleeping, Ttm was passing time and our poor thunderstorm, solar and earthquake are doing all the jobs.

Thunderstorm was tacking order from a customer when he suddenly noticed a spaceship coming towards them. He quickly called his other siblings.  And they stand there ready to take action if the other party attacked them.

The spaceship door opened and a alien with 4 hands came out of it .

Hey don't you think he kind looks like that vargoba whispered cyclone to earthquake.
Hum earthquake just hummed in reply.
Hahahaha look who are here you stupid weak earthlings you will pay for what you have done.
What do you mean by pay  what did we even do worng to you mister asked throne innocently others just sweatdrooped at the scene 😓😓😓😓😓😓. What do you mean you are the reason my elder brother vargoba I'm here to take revenge.
Tch bas*** said thunderstorm.
But what's your name asked blaze
Smack what the hell in a time like this you are asking for his name you stupid said ice.
Oh oh oh
Does it mean you have to hit me like this icey .
You
Guys said earthquake.
It's already late ha
Give me your powerspher ochobot and will let you guys live said the unnon ( I can't think of a name yet)

NEVER shouted all of them

Go my servant catch the robot
Said the karboga ( I just thought right now hehe I know the name sucks)

Earthquake: solar take your time we might need your energy at the end and inform the others to came here right now .
Cyclone, throne go and protect ochobot and me  thunderstorm and blaze will try to stop them . Ice keep the customer safe.
Instructioed earthquake.

Cyclone and told throne to get on his hour board and he catch ochobot in his hand and tried to get away from there.
But unknown to them 4 servant were following them.
Here .

Thunderblade
Earthgolem
Fire punches

They all started fighting ( sorry I'm new so I don't know how write fighting  scene. So sorry again 😄🙂)

Soon they defeated the servant of karboga .

You lost karboga said blaze.

Lost are you sure said karboga while smirking looks behind you.

What what's behind

Cyclone throne shouted the earthquake

They saw cyclone and throne injured and suddenly karboga told his servant to throw cyclone and throne towards them thunderstorm and earthquake quickly catched them.

Whaa  earthquake, thunderstorm, cyclone ,blaze ,ice ,throne ,solar save me please  screamed the ochobot.

You let go of ochobot shouted the siblings.

Karboga smirk again suddenly he pulled out a chip and put it inside ochobot ( I don't know how he put it in umm maybe polt logic)

And ochobot talked like a robot in all of a sudden

Prosacing...
Prosacing....dimensional portal

1o%

2o%

50%

70%

100% prosacing is complete.

And ochobot shout a big ray which eventually opened a portal.

Haaa everyone hold some thing commands the earthquake but it's was to late they already get sucked in the portal (they all tried  like thunderstorm use his sword in one hand and other hand holding cyclone,
Blaze was holding ice' s hand while throne use his roots to hold him and solar and earthquake use his earth grab but they all get sucked down)

Before getting sucked down earthquake saw his friends coming to help but failed he looked up and saw that his siblings body was shrinking and then everything get blurry and he lost consciousness.

______________________________________
A finally chapter 3 ended as well 🙂
Don't update because I to lazy to write actually I'm lazy as scloth😗. So sorry for worng saplings and grammar and for not making a good fighting scene.
Next update will be next week and the day is not confirmed so
Bye UWU👍🧡🧡❤❤😊
Total 1251 words .