"Ssh your ok it's ok let it all out im here I've got you" Kelly soothed as he held her hair and rubbed her back.

Once she was done she fell back against him.

"I know you're not feeling good I'm sorry I'm going to take care of you I've got you" Kelly soothed while wiping her face off with a cool washcloth and kissing her head.

He tied her hair up into a messy bun and helped her stand.

"Do you want to go to bed or finish the movie?" Kelly asked.

"Finish the movie" Stella replied.

"Ok we can do that," Kelly said as he led her back to the couch.

Stella threw up two more times during the movie and Kelly comforted her both times. Once the movie was over Kelly grabbed the thermometer and Advil and Nyquil.

"I'm gonna take your temperature and then I want you to take some medicine and we can go to bed.

Kelly took her temperature and it was 102.8.

"Ok Stella your fever is 102.8. I want you to take some Advil and Nyquil.

She took the meds and went to stand up but her knees buckled.

"You're ok I've got you" Kelly said softly as he picked Stella up and carried her into their room. He tucked her in and then got in beside her and pulled her into his chest. They slept for a few hours until Stella woke up coughing.

"Ssh your ok its ok just breathe" Kelly soothed.

Stella stopped coughing a few minutes later and drank some water.

"I'll be right back babe I'm gonna go grab a few things," Kelly said as he rolled out of bed.

He went into the kitchen and made some tea and grabbed cough drops and Advil. Once the tea was ready he went back in their room.

"Hey, honey I need you to sit up for me. I want you to drink some tea and take Advil and a cough drop" Kelly told her.

Stella sat up and Kelly sat next to her and rubbed her back. He rubbed her back until she was done with the tea and cough drop. They fell back asleep soon after and slept till 8:30. When they woke up Stella felt even worse.

"Hey baby how are you feeling?" Kelly asked,

"Awful everything hurts" Stella replied.

"I'm so sorry I'm going to get you some medicine and take your temperature. Your burning up" Kelly said as he felt her forehead.

He went into the kitchen and grabbed the items. Once he was back in their room he took her temperature.

"We need to get your fever down it's 103.6," Kelly told her.

Kelly went and got some cold washcloths from the bathroom.

"I want you to take some Advil and dayquil for me then I am going to put washcloths on you to lower your temperature," Kelly told her.

Stella took the medicine and then laid back down. Kelly got the washcloths on her. They lay there for a bit until Kelly took off the washcloths. He took her temperature and it had gone down to 103.

"My whole body hurts," Stella said as she stretched in hopes of getting some relief.

"I know I'm sorry baby roll on your stomach, I'm going to try to help you feel better," Kelly told her.

Stella rolled on her stomach and Kelly began to massage her shoulders, working on getting all of the knots out.

"Let me know if I hurt you," Kelly said trying to release the knots that had formed in her shoulders.

He gave her a full body massage and she was able to fall asleep because of the relief it brought. Kelly stepped out of the room and made some soup for lunch. After he was done he waited an hour before waking her up.

"Hey Stella I need you to wake up and try and eat something for me," Kelly said as he rubbed her back to wake her up.

Stella groaned and sat up.

"I feel awful my whole body hurts again," Stella said as she sat up in bed.

"I know I'm sorry I think you have the flu. We can go to med after lunch for a test" Kelly told her,

"Pk" Stella replied.

They ate and started heading to med. Kelly had already texted Will so he was expecting them. Stella threw up in a bag on the car ride there, Kelly comforted her as much as he cou;d as he was driving. They got there and Stella was extremely pale and weak. They walked to the front doors with Stells leaning heavily against Kelly. Will met them at the doors with a wheelchair. Will got them into a room and Stella got on the bed and Kelly sat down next to the bed holding Stella's hand.

"What are your symptoms, Stella?" Will asked.

"Fever nausea body aches congestion chills and coughing" Stella replied.

"Ok, it sounds like you have the flu. Im going to get your vitals and do a flu test."Will told her.

Will got her vitals and took her temperature which was 103.7

"Ok, Stella you have a really high fever and you're probably dehydrated. I'm going to do a flu test and get you on an IV with fever reducers anti-nausea medication and fluids." Will told her as he went to leave the room.

A few minutes later Will came back and did the flu test and started her IV.

"Alright I'll come to check on you in 15 minutes we should have the results by then," Will told them.

"Ok thank you" Stella replied.

Will left and Kelly got in the bed and pulled Stella in his lap so he could hold and comfort her. 15 minutes later Will came back in.

"Ok, so you are positive for the flu. I sent a Tamiflu prescription for the both of you. You should start feeling better in the next 24 hours. You can leave when the bag is done." Will told her.

30 minutes later the bag finished and they got discharged. They picked up the medicine on the way home. When they got home they watched movies and slept on and off till dinner. They had more soup for dinner and thankfully Stella was able to keep it down. After dinner, they took a long hot bath and went to bed. Stella felt better in the morning but was still weak. They spent the whole day watching movies and cuddling. The next day Stella had almost all of her energy back and was able to move around the house more, they had work the day after that and she woke up with all of her energy back and she was able to go to work. Everyone was glad she was better. She never wanted to get the flu again.

A/N im finally back. I'm not sure how consistent ill be since I still am struggling with depression. I a doing better than I was but I'm still struggling. To the people who left requests, I wrote them down it just may take me a while to get to them because I struggle to write when my depression gets bad.