Flu Burzek

Kim woke up and felt a bit off but ignored it. Kim and Adam got ready for work and went on. When they got there Voight told them all they caught a case. They spent the morning gathering evidence for the case. Kim's head started to hurt around lunchtime. Adam noticed her taking Advil.

"Kim are you ok?" Adam asked

"Yeah I have a small headache I just need the Advil to kick in and some food and I'll be fine" Kim replied.

Voight overheard them and told everyone to go get lunch.

"Go get some lunch guys and be back in an hour and a half," Voight told them.

Kim and Adam went and got chickfila for lunch. When they got back they had enough evidence so they went and scooped up their suspects. All 3 of the suspects were at a trap house and all ran when the team busted in. The team split up to chase the suspects. Kim and adam caught up to one suspect and Kim tackled him. As soon as Kim got the cuffs on him she began to cough.

"Are you ok?" Adam asked.

"Yeah I just knocked the wind out of myself and my allergies are starting to act p I'm fine," Kim replied.

Hailey and Jay pulled up a couple of seconds later and Kim went into another coughing fit. Jay and Adam got the suspect in the back of the truck and Hailey got a water bottle from the truck and brought it to Kim.

"Thanks" Kim replied sipping on the water.

"You ok?" Hailey asked

"Yeah I'm ok I just landed a little hard on my chest I'm fine" Kim replied

Kim drank the water and they went back to the district. Once they got back to the district they began to interrogate the suspects. Halfway through the interrogation, Adam noticed Kim was getting pale.

"We'll be right back if this isn't done," Adam said.

He pulled Kim into the hall and asked if she was ok.

"Are you ok? you look pale" Adam asked

"Yeah I'm fine" Kim replied

Adam didn't believe her and felt her forehead.

"You feel warm" Adam told her

"I'm fine it's just hot in there" Kim replied

"Ok," Adam said not believing her.

They went back into the room and finished the interrogation. Once they finished their interrogations they were able to make their arrests. The suspects got shipped off to the county and the team typed up their reports. Kim was typing up her report when she suddenly felt sick. She stood up and ran to the bathroom. Adam followed her and found her throwing up.

"You're ok it's ok I'm here I've got you" Adam soothed rubbing her back and holding her hair back.

Kim finished and Adam whipped her face with a cool paper towel.

"Are you ok babe?" Adam asked.

"Fine" Kim replied.

They went back to the bullpen and everyone saw how pale Kim was.

"Adam take her home," Voight told him.

Adam took her home and she sat on the couch. Adam went and grabbed their thermometer from their bathroom. He took her temperature and it was 102.

"Your temperature is 102 babe," Adam told her.

Adam went and got tums and Advil and tums.

"Here take these it should help," Adam told her.