4. Bring back memories

Börja om från början

 "I won't tell anyone," Jungkook let out in grunts. "I want to remember."

"Jungkook, let me tend to you first." Jimin tried again, but Jungkook flinched back a little, causing the former to direct his hurtful gaze at him. "Please," he mumbled. "Please let me do this."

"Not before you tell me what are you doing to me."

"Fine," Jimin exhaled, closing his eyes for long seconds, his fingers looping around each other. "I will help you remember if you permit me to touch you."

The conviction in Jimin's voice made Jungkook trust him that he'd not fall back on his words. He nodded, releasing the sheets he didn't realize he was grasping for his life. The pleasure over-borne him as he moaned in a small voice, his lips wobbling as he let Jimin hold him.

The older began to wipe the sweat off the younger's face with a wet cloth.  With every lap, Jungkook heaved relieved sighs. Jimin gently lowered him and took off his pajamas, exposing his chest and genitalia to his own eyes.

Jungkook clung to Jimin, feeling like he belonged in the arms of the stranger. If anyone told him he would be trusting a stranger and find an immense sense of security in his arm, he would have laughed, but nothing seemed more real than this.

The brush of Jimin's soft fingers against his cock jolted him with megawatts. Just like oil molecules coming up to the surface when mixed with water, he felt the pain stranding his body, leaving behind ample delight in the ocean.

By the time Jimin was done, the younger one was hiccupping softly. Jimin smiled, holding the boy's chin in his soft grasp and placing a gentle kiss on his lips.

"I am sleepy," Jungkook mumbled, his eyes closing as he realized how tired he really was. "But stay. We have to talk."

He felt Jimin's fingers carding his hair. "I am right here, darling," a soft kiss was pressed between his brows. "Sleep for me. I am right here. I've got you. We'll talk when you wake up. Promise me you won't talk to anyone and not leave the room."

Jungkook had a smile on his face as he nodded while catching slumber.

Hours passed before he heard a soft clatter as if someone was moving objects before he heard two people talking. On recognizing soon that those were his parents, Jungkook opened his eyes to his mother looking at him like he had broken his bones and was wrapped in a plaster.

"Aegi, you aren't feeling well still. Are you?"

"Ani," Jungkook sat up, grateful that Jimin had covered his body with fresh pair of clothes. Blush crept up on his cheeks. "I am okay now."

The smile didn't fool his mother but she nodded. "We brought food from your favorite place."

"Strawberry shake?" Jungkook looked down at the container kept on a tray on the bed, his eyes lighting up.

His father grabbed a chair and folded himself on it. Jungkook picked up the drink and slurped through the straw. "Slow down, son," The man laughed. Jungkook flashed a grin at him in response and quickly looked around. Mr. Jeon found his gaze. "Are you looking for something?" He asked. 

Jungkook suddenly coughed, the drink getting in his windpipe and he choked. In the next moment, he was getting patted on the back by his father. When he could breathe again, he looked down to find his clothes dirty and his eyes misty. "Get your things. I'll drop you home tonight," Mr. Jeon asked.

"But-"

"Yes," his mother contributed. "It's better you rest well at home, baby."

"I wanted to help," Jungkook opposed rapidly, wanting to stay so he could talk to Jimin. If he was to go home, who knew if he would ever see Jimin again? 

"I know you did, but you can help in the next renovation, baby. I don't think you are well enough to be working with us now."

Jungkook thought of something to say.

"Besides, I've called Jin. He will reach by tonight."

Jungkook's eyes widened before he wiped the shock away. Jin was his distant relative. He was older than him and he didn't like the man all too much because of how nosy he was.

"Can't you call Hoseok Hyung?" He fretted, thinking of a quick fix for the Jimin situation. His cousin would at least allow him to be out of sight for some time, which would never happen if Jin was to "babysit" him.

"Too late," the woman got up from the bed and kissed his cheek. "You better get well soon if you want  to get rid of Jin quickly." She stood up and began to get Jungkook's limited things, putting them in a bag all the while knowing that her son wasn't fond of his distant cousin.

Jungkook looked around desperately. "Are we leaving now?!"

"Yes."

Jungkook's gut told him that if he departed right now without Jimin's notice, the ethereal stranger wouldn't take it kindly if his words held any truth. There was a disaster coming.