Payal closed her face with her palms and cried.

"Jeeji, please, don't cry. Try to understand my situation. Stand in my shoes and think. You were in a coma... our Chachi was fully set to kill me for our property... On the other side, I myself dragged some unwanted problems and got trapped. How long could I run? Where would I run? Wherever I go, problems followed me. If Arnav was not there for me, I'm not sure you would have seen me alive"

Payal wiped her face and walked to her room. Khushi was about to follow her but Arnav stopped her, clutching her hand. Khushi looked at him perplexed.

"Let her be alone. Give her some time to think"

"She is broken down, Arnav" Khushi said worriedly.

"I can see that... we should have been more careful"

"I didn't expect she would follow me"

"Don't regret anything. She had seen us together. We can't change it. We should think about what's next"

"What's next? What if she wants to leave Mumbai?"

"What if she wants to leave Mumbai? What will you do?"

"What could I do? How could I let her go alone?"

"Means?" Arnav frowned.

"I will also go with her..."

"I will kill you..." Arnav said gritting his teeth.

"Haannn...! This is why my sister doesn't want me to be in a relationship with Rowdy... anytime, killing, stabbing, shooting..." she slapped him.

Arnav chuckled.

"Your sister should know the truth..."

"What truth?"

"That, who is the real rowdy here"

"Who?"

"Who?" Arnav folded his hands.

"Who else, it's you"

"Me? Really?"

"Then what? Is that me?"

"Nope... certainly not... how naïve you are...!"

"Stop it, Arnav. Is this a time to tease one another? I don't know, you would be highly irresponsible. Tell me, how could I console Jeeji"

"She will be consoled..."

"How?"

"Learn to trust your husband..."

Khushi sighed. She was about to go, and again Arnav pulled her.

"Now, what?" She gritted her teeth.

Arnav pulled her mangal sutra out of his pocket and showed it to her.

"You have lost your charms from the time you removed it"

"Oh... Really? Then why did you roam behind charmless me?"

"It's different. I will be behind you no matter whether you have a charm or not..."

He tied the mangal sutra around her neck.

"I don't know you are so sentimental" she teased.

"Then, get to know that now" he dashed her forehead.

"I can't believe you could be so causal after what just happened here"

"What would I do being tensed? Will our problem get over if I am tensed?"

She sighed. Arnav pulled her for a hug.

"Relax... everything will be all right"

"But, how Arnav?" She pouted.

"It's magic"

She punched his chest and was about to go, again he stopped her.

"What the... why are you doing this? Let me go to my Jeeji"

"No way... it's enough worrying about your sister. From here on, think about your husband"

Khushi frowned. What happened to him? Till today morning, didn't he worry about Payal and her health?

"You became mad... leave me"

"Waaaiiitt...."

Khushi looked at him with an angry pout.

"Didn't I say, learn to trust your husband?"

"What's there in your mind?" She pinched his cheeks.

"YOU..."

Khushi sighed.

"Go, I won't talk to you"

"I bet, you can't be without talking to me"

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, you will talk to me at least fighting with me"

"I can fight with you, without talking to you... with only, punches, pinches, and bites..."

"Let's see..."

"Go, I really won't talk to you. You said you will kill me"

"Of course, I will kill you if you go away from me"

Khushi was about to say something, Arnav saw his phone beep with a message tone. There came a smirk on his face.

"Let's go..."

"Where?"

"What question is this, Khushi? Don't you want to console Payal? I don't know, you would be highly irresponsible. What kind of sister you are? I didn't expect this from you. You disappointed me..." Arnav nodded his head from left to right sadly.

Khushi dropped her jaw and punched his bicep. He turned facing the opposite and showed her other bicep.

"Please, punch here too... your punches feel like a good massage," he said controlling his smile.

She raised her hand to punch him and then folded it pouting.

"My sweetheart... let's go..."

She nodded no.

"Ok, then don't blame me if your sister gets angry with you"

"She is already angry with me"

"Her anger will increase if she sees you in my arms"

"Whaaat?"

"Yeah, I'm going to take you to her room if you don't come with me"

"Will you?" She asked keeping her hands on her hip.

"Won't I?"

"I will kill you"

"Try it" he tried to lift her,

Pushing him, she rushed out of the room, making him laugh.

Payal was sitting on the bed thinking about Arnav and Khushi. There were a lot of happenstances that took place in her absence it seemed. She didn't know how to take it. She felt like, she was left alone. Everything seemed confusing.

She raised her head as someone entered the room. She was shocked to the core, seeing Akash standing in front of her. He looked weak and pale. How brisk he was...! Khushi's words echoed in her ears.

*you are the one who spoilt Akash's life. He is struggling in the other country, for loving you. But, you are ready to leave him misunderstanding them*

Tears rolled down her cheek with repentance. Without any second thought, she rushed to him and hugged him sobbing.

To be continued...

Note: The next update will be the last update of Rowdy Baby.