Adventurer #1: "Oh, we're taking you to Axel, the best city for the rookie adventurers of all Belzerg," pointing towards the giant stone walls.

???: "Wait, Axel? Belzerg?" Not recognizing those location names and fearing for something he wanted to be true, "uh, well, uh, in which part of Japan are we?" Feeling his nervousness to increase.

Adventurer #2: "Japan? Never heard of it," not able to recognize the home country of the green-haired boy, "are you okay, kid?"

???: Having his face white as he was in pure shock, (NONONONONONONONO! It can't be happening. I am in a place that is outside of Japan), realizing some details from the people and driver, (now that I notice, they have different clothing. It's like those from a fantasy world. Wait, could it be...), figuring out something that would be very worrying for him, "eh, excuse me again, but what do you know about quirks?"

Adventurer #1: "Quirks? Do you mean mana affinities?" Not recognizing that term.

???: "Ma-ma-mana?" Confirming something he was fearing to be true, "eh, thanks for... clearing my m-mind," nervously smiling as he was assimilating some facts, "magic, hehe."

Adventurer #1: "You're welcome, I suppose. Hey, we're about to arrive at Axel," looking how they were crossing the main entrance of the walls.

Izuku: "Oh, boy, what would be of me, Midoriya Izuku?" Hesitating about his future with fear.

-Opening theme-

After arriving into the city, the adventurers got off from the car and started going towards the adventurer guild; however, the green-haired kid stood a little behind and sitting by a fountain as he was still assimilating his thoughts about his current situation.

Izuku: "I'M IN ANOTHER WORLD!!!" Screaming in great confusion and desperation, "I remember hearing some conversations about novels speaking about Isekai topics, and most of them were dealing with the fact that the main character died and reincarnated into another life. Could that mean that I... died?" Sadness could be felt from that question, "I sorry mom for dying... and not having you see me growing up into my adulthood... I hope you're okay and can overcome my... death," having some tears falling through his cheeks, "for now... I better start to think... what should I do," trying to not think on that to not cry.