| | F O R C E F U L L L O V E - 1 2 | |

GUYS HAVE YOU SEEN SOCIAL CURRENCY.

#ParthSamthaan𓃵
I am so proud of him. He is a GEM. By watching him on #SocialCurrencyOnNetflix  I got know how he was so calm and composed even when people were passing comments on him. Through out the show he was very genuine. I am just overwhelmed to see how positive he was even when no one were with him. It just increased my love and respect towards him. I'm just too proud of him. My love for this boy just increases day by day. And when I saw that he messaged admin asking him to inform his PARTHIAN'S that he is fine. He has my heart ❤️.

RECAP: Manik's feelings on nandu's past.

.

.

.

.

.

It was a bright morning. The sun was shining bright but our love birds were in there own dreamland. None disturbed them. Fab 4, shivani, meeraj and Navya were sitting in living room and were still processing nandu's past.

And just then they listened someone's voice.

Soha: Hi guys.....

She was in denim butt shorts and a corp top.

Everyone saw her with rage in their eyes as instantly nandu's past and pain were infront of their eyes.

Navya: Why did you even come here.

Soha: It's not your home miss low class..

Shivani: Neither it's yours...

Soha (fuming in anger): It's my manik's house.

Mukti: Excuse me..... your Manik.... he is not yours and he can never be. He is choti's husband and only she have her right on him.

Soha (smirking): Woohhh. Nice but he still don't know about her deeds. When he will get to know then he will leave and and he will marry me. And I will show everyone that who is the queen and will keep everyone in their place.

While this was going on in the living but here our love birds just woke up and can listen the voices which is from living room. So they both freshened up and reached living room when Soha stated that Manik will be hers and soon he will leave Nandu. Listening to her Nandu held manik's by his waist possessively and Manik wrapped his right hand on her waist from back and held her securely. Coming to living room nandu said loud and clear.

Nandu: Manik Can Never Be Yours. HE IS MINE AND WILL BE MINE. Get this straight in your head Miss Soha Murthy.

Soha (with wide smirk): Acha you think manik will believe you. A bitch like you..

Manik (loudly): SOHAAAA. KEEP YOUR TOUNGE IN CONTROL. YOU ARE TALKING TO MY WIFE. MY QUEEN, SO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK OR ELSE I CAN CHOP YOUR NOT SO PRETTY TOUNGE IN ANY SECOND.

Soha was scared listening to him. And Nandu just hugged him coming infront of him and was rubbing his back to clam him down. While manik somewhat cooled a bit and held her placing a long kiss on her head. While Nandu was just hiding her face in his chest and kissing his heart. Only manik knows what she is doing rest every one saw only Nandu rubbing her hands on his back. Manik gave a small smile to her gesture.

Cabir (being shocked): Choti I think you have some magical powers. You cooled down this monster in just few seconds. I salute you.

Saying this he saluted her while Nandu just smiled and kept kissing his heart in intervals but she was not ready to leave him. So manik scooped her in his arms while she just hid her face in his left side crook. And continued placing kisses in intervals without anyone's notice. Manik was actually enjoying her gesture. And sat on the single bean bag with Nandu on his lap. Everyone just smiled at the duo. Seeing them like that even Aliya sat on Dhruv and Shivani in meeraj's lap. While everyone passed a smile looking at them. Cavya had a eye-lock. Everyone actually forgot that Soha was still standing there in angry.