| | F R O C E F U L L L O V E - 10 | |

RECAP: Nandu's half past..

In Malhotra mansion everyone were watching romantic movie as per girl's choice. The movie name is "To All the Boys I've Loved Before". Everyone were engrossed in the movie except our
Majnu Manik Malhotra. He was observing Nandu. How she smiled when she sees them hug. How she give a shy smile when she saw them kissing. How she got worried about their picture taken when they were kissing in jacuzzi. How she be a sad when she got to know they both are not going to same college and how she envies the 3rd who got in middle of them. And how she smiled the brightest when they proposed each other. And at the end how she has been talking to cabir through eyes. He saw everything, every damn thing his little wife is doing. But he didn't voice out anything. He wants her to come to him herself, to share happiness, sorrow, love , jealousy, possessiveness every damn feeling.

After movie everyone thought to play something. So they started playing never have I ever. Only fab 5 were having drinks. Rest everyone were having mock tails.

Nandu (ever so sweetly): Mani.......

Manik smiled because he knows nandu wants something. She only calls him by nicknames most specifically "mani " only when she need something from him. Or else it's just "Manik" .

Manik (with smile): Yes baby....

Nandu: Can I please taste alcohol.. pretty please I never tried because I never went to clubbing but when I saw Soha drinking in after party I wanted to try but I had none with me to trust them when I drink. Now that I have you I want to try.

Listening to this Navya gave Manik " I-told-you" look. Manik just smiled looking at Navya then nandu and said

Manik: okay but only one sip for taste. As I don't want you to fall sick because it's your 1st time ok.

Nandu nodded and tasted alcohol which burnt her throat and she started coughing badly. Manik got worried and started rubbing her back gave her mock tail. After 3 minutes nandu was fine.

Manik: I knew it that you can't handle but now that I got to know how bad it is I am not letting you drink ever again.

Nandu (with a sad pout): Please na mani.... I will only drink when you are around me. I promise...

Manik just nodded his head with a smile as he didn't wanted to drag the topic.

They started the game...

Cabir: never have I ever had threesome..

None drank the drinks.. and were giving killing looks to cabir....

Cabir: what?? We all are adults.. so what's the problem?

Meeraj: seriously bro you are talking about that.

Cabir: if I don't share with you guys then with whom I should share?

Knowing how cabir is and giving him a unbelievable look every thought to continue the game.

Navya: Never fallen in love.

Manik, nandu, Aliya, Dhruv, shivani, and meeraj drank the drinks. Manik and nandu drank it by looking at each other after that when nandu moved her eyes to her lap being shy and Soon her cheeks turned red. Manik looked at Navya who was smirking at him. Now Manik realised that Nandu do have feelings for him and only him. Now he is sure that he will propose her soon may be next day itself.

Manik: never have ever seen a girl full naked or had sex..

Manik said this looking at Nandu. And her head just snapped at him. She was thinking that he still remembers their Roka day where he said that he had seen 50 women and also had sex. And now it's confirmed to her by looking in his eyes that he is telling the truth now only truth.