| | F O R C E F U L L L O V E - 8 | |

Hey guys... I am so sorry. I was in depression so couldn't actually write anything even if I tried. After that I went through a small surgery last month. So slowly trying to start writing.

Hope you guys understand.

RECAP: MANIK FORGIVES FAB 3, NANDINI RELAISES HER LOVE FOR MANIK.

.

.

.

.

After the group hug, Dhruv, Mukti and Aliya were talking something with cabir. And here our own Manan were sitting beside each other and Nandu was clinging to him. Manik was just playing with her hair. Both were in deep thoughts but has a beautiful smile lingering on their lips.

If it was some other time then cabir would have teased his choti but today he saw some glow in her face which was something different.

Out of no where Nandu sat straight and called cabir.. Manik's thoughts were disturbed and looked her with frowns.

Nandu: bhaiiii..

Cabir: Ha choti... what happened?

Nandu: I need to talk to you. And it's very important.

Sensing the seriousness cabir nodded his head and they went to manan room downstairs ( as right now they are staying there).

As they went Manik frowned more and even Dhruv, Mukti, and Aliya were confused now.

Dhruv: Manik do you know anything about what Nandu is telling?

Manik nodded no.. Now he was sure something was wrong and he was thinking does she have any idea about aryaman and what if she chooses aryaman over him. What will he do? Can he let her go? A Big NO... he would have killed aryaman than leaving nandu. But what is important issue that Nandu wants to talk and that too with cabir rather than him. Was he not that attentive or does Nandu trust him? If she does then why cabir over him?

Al these thoughts were running in manik's mind. And here Dhruv noticed discomfort on his face. So he went and sat beside him. And kept hand on his shoulder at that point manik realised his presence and just turned his head to right with a raised eyebrow.

Dhruv smiled and said

Dhruv: Don't think much. Nandu trusts you more than anyone.

Manik just smiled ....

Dhruv: Even now you are not satisfied with my answer right so let me tell you something which only me, Mukti and alya knows.

Mukti and alya just gave him a smile.

(NOTE: Guys it's been 3 years to Manan marriage and 4 years before Manik saw Nandu.)

Flashback

It is was normal evening with orange hues on the sky and clam nature. Nandu was sitting in the garden chatting with Manik. As he went to New York for 2 months. Here nandu was missing him too much as, after 2 years of marriage this was the 1st time manik went to aboard for work that too this long.

Nandu was so engrossed that she didn't even noticed Fab3. Mukti and alya just sat beside her on the swing. Still nandu's eyes were on the phone, as she was eagerly waiting for manik's reply.

Mukti: Choti relax. Manik will message, may be he is busy or something had caught up.

Nandu just nodded her head but still her eyes were on phone. In the meantime Dhruv brought her favourite ice cream and placed in front of her. Still nandu's reaction was same and when she was about to lock her phone place it as side but there was a message from Manik. Which made her smile and after replying to it she happily hugged Mukti.