| | F O R C E F U L L LOVE - 6 | |

SO I HAVE BEEN WRITING THAT NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER BUT I FEEL I COULD NOT JIST COMPLETE IT INCOMPLETELY SO HAVE BEEN GIVING YOU GUYS MORE CLOSURE OF WHAT EXACTLY HAPPENED AND HOW WILL NANDU FALL IN LOVE WITH MANIK. ITS A LOVE STORY GUYS BUT I AM JUST GIVING WHAT ITS NEED TO BE SHOWN AS REST I GUESS YOU GUYS CAN THINK.

I REALLY DONT WANT TO DRAG THIS STORY AND MAKE IT A BOOK AS ITS A SIMPLE SHORT STORY OF MANAN.
.
.
.
Recap: fab3 blaming Manik. Cabir supporting Manik.
.
.
.

Cabir: And that's the 1st time I have seen Manik crying after his mother's betrayal. He was broken beyond repair choti. But I still remember that day when he saw you on road helping his employee. I saw that smile, that shine in his eyes choti after long fucking 5 years. That Manik who used to be naughty, romantic and expressive only Infront of his friends. I saw that Manik on that day itself. He kept on day dreaming about you and I am being honest you are the 1st girl he laid his eyes till today.

Being in hug Nandu saw manik's face asking him is it true for which he just bobbed his yes with a small smile. Breaking the hug Nandu turned to cabir and said

Nan: thanks bhai.

Cab: ( confused) for what choti.

Even Manik and fab 3 were confused as why she is thanking him all of sudden.

Nan ( with a bright smile ): for taking care of broken Manik and as you held those broken pieces safely and collected him again he is stable now. I give you a promise bhai I will never let Manik break or if at all if something like that happens then I will be his strength and protect him. I will collect those broken pieces and help him to become his old self again.

Manik and cabir had tears. Because without knowing the whole truth she said something which touched them. And here fab 3 were guilty and were shedding silent tears. Cabir just hugged her and gave her a kiss on forehead.

Cab: love you choti. Remember whatever may happen, and even if Manik doesn't trust you, you will find me beside your self fighting with Manik for you. You have this bother for you in this life. And for keeping this brother happy cook some tasty foods every night. So that you know I can sleep peacefully.

Everyone chuckled by his talks. Here nandu was overwhelmed. And everyone present in room can say that cabir going against Manik it's a big promise and they also know about nandu's heart. She was blessed she knows that and was getting emotional but still keeping her thoughts aside she spoke.

Nan: cabir bhai please you don't leave Manik. Even if I am the reason. He already lost fab 3 and if he looses you I really don't know what he will become.

Cabir nodded acknowledging what she is saying.

Nan: cabbu bhai please continue. What exactly happened and after that I will surely cook all your favourite foods.

Everyone present in the room chuckled at her innocence and now cabir started telling as exactly what happened that day.

FLASH BACK
After sometime Manik was stable and he was thinking what actually happened and how it has happened just in 5 days.

Manik thought to ask cabir as it's important for him to know what exactly happened before taking any step.

So Manik just looked at cabir. Cabir knew he wants to know everything but still he was confused to tell him or not. So finally understanding that it's his right to know everything even if it's hurts him. Cabir spoke after releasing an unknown breath.

CABIR:

SO DO YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED THAT DAY?

Man: yes Mukti and alya said to me that I have to be there in some pub. As a fab5 party but when I came there I only spotted Mukti n alya. On asking about guys they said that you can't because you have some work and Dhruv was busy with his dance. So i just went without asking anything. But when I went there I saw sara. I was annoyed still just for mukti and alya i thought to tolerate her. But eventually they left me saying its an emergency. I had a doubt at that second itself that sara planned a date without my knowledge and mukti and alya helped her. But still i didnot wanted break mukti's or alya's heart. So I just thought to eat dinner and move to my place. I guess that's the mistake I did because after eating dinner with sara with limited talks and her seduction through out the dinner. I passed out on the table itself by sitting. I don't really remember anything. I woke up around 12 in afternoon and found myself in my room all fine. And at that moment I received a call from dad saying I have to go to London for office work. So I just rushed to airport immediately as it was important. The company was not stable cabir. It was about to bankrupt but I had to save my dad's company. That's why I didn't get time to inform any of you for that matter.