"Hm?" I asked, not sure what he meant. "I saw the end of your match on the tv. Something bothered you, what was it?" He asked, narrowing his eyes at me.

Killua had been suspicious of me since forever, but never actually saying anything about it. "Oh, I just got annoyed." I said, lying. "Tch. We'll talk about this later." Killua said, huffing. "For now, let's head up to the 200th floor." He said. "Talk about this later? What does he mean?'

We were in the elevator, I felt killuas eyes burn into me as he tried to figure out what happened. 'Should I tell him? He doesn't seem like the type to leave..' I sat in thought as memories came back, once more. I had decided not to for now.

"What's the 200th floor like?" Gon asked, placing me out of my thoughts. "Beats me, I've never been up here before." Killua said. "I bet it's awesome, with awesome beds!" I explained as I fantasized about the soft beds.

Once we arrived I immediately sensed a presence. "There's someone here." I whispered, no audible enough for anyone to hear. "Where's the receptionist? Is it this way?" Killua asked, turning to the right.

We approached a dark alley way, I then jumped back in shock as i realized a dark aura, the others did the same. "Cmon, we gotta try!" Killua said, stepping forward. We all stepped forward and pangs of anxiety ran threw me as we got closer. I couldn't handle it anymore, right when I was gunna back out and run away, killua yelled, making me flinch at the loud volume. "Hey! Who's there?! Show yourself!" He yelled.

The receptionist suddenly walked out, as the bloodlust stopped. "Killua, gon." She said before she continued "and Kuzuko correct?" She said, looking right at me at the last part. "The receptionist desk is right over there." She stated. 'Did that come from her?! Such malice...' "so please register for a floor 200 match today." She continued. 'Really? Already?' I thought as we just got done with a match. "You won't be able to register after midnight, so please be careful." She said. I looked at the clock behind me. "20:12.." i quietly said, earning a glance from killua.

"By the way, there are currently 173 contestants on the 200ty floor." My eyes widened. 173? That's so many people! I tuned everything out, not paying attention. All I could think about was her aura. It was so..dangerous.

Suddenly, a card was flown into the ground, catching my attention once more. I lightly gasped as I saw hisoka. I saw out of the corner of my eye gon tense, that's right, this can't be good. "H-hisoka, what are you doing here?" Killua asked, just as afraid. "It's not that weird. I love to fight..and this is a temple for fighting" he explained.

I only took steps back, not liking a presence much stronger than me. "This was no coincidence, I've been waiting for you" hisoka said, looking at us. "Remember how you ordered airship tickets over the internet? With a little effort, I was able to find out when you'd arrive." Hisoka said. I felt disgust in my stomach, feeling sick. He stalked us? What a creep!

"As your senior, I have a warning for you." He said, looking mainly at me, I took offensively. "Your not ready...to step foot on this floor" hisoka said, lifting his hand up. I had a gut feeling something bad was gunna happen. So I instinctively jumped out infront of gon and killua, sheilding them.

A large wind gust hit me, flowing my hair back. I wasn't able to cover all of my numbers on my neck, so itvwas definitely visible. "Leave for now, it's too early." Hisoka said, sitting down.

Suddenly killua stepped beside me. "That's stupid! We just got up here!" He yelled. I shoved my hand out infront of him, stoping him from proceeding.

"I won't let you pass. Not like you could anyway." He said, as that same aura form before came back. I was shocked to see gon trying to push through it. Whatever this is, it's too dangerous. "Gon!" I yelled as I tried to stop him, but the aura was too thick for me.

"Don't be restless!" The aura suddenly stoped as I slowly turned around, seeing wing there. "You have no defense agianst his nen. Right now, you are someone standing naked in a blizzard." He said, trying to make sense for me.

"If you continue to strain, you may die" he said. My breath hitched, we could die? That means I would've failed at my goal of protecting them. I shook as thoughts rampaged through my mind. Killua was beyond angry. "This is nen?! He can stop us from moving forward through will power?! Lier!" he said, frustrated.

"Yes, I lied." He said, catching my attention. "Thank goddess he actually lied, so I didn't actually need to pay attention" I silently said as a small wave of relief washed over me. "I will teach you the truth if nen. So let's withdraw for now" wing said

We were told that if we didn't register tonight, we'd have to start all over, and killua would be banned. Killua looked away. "Hey, Mr wing. If we withdrawal for now, will we be able to make it back here by midnight?" Killua asked, looking at wing as heads of sweat rolled down his face.

"That all depends on you." He said as the clock struck 20:30.

I don't want killua to get disqualified, then he wouldn't be able to join gon and I. So no matter what I will learn nen. Even if I don't understand it