Chapter 3 - Shopping with the Half Elf

Začať od začiatku

"Goddess?!" "Bell?! Sean?!" We say at the same time as we stare at each other. "What are you doing here I know you've kinda busy lately but you've never told us anything about having 2 Jobs!" Bell says confused as he stares at her.

"Uh first I'd like to know what YOU'RE doing here! After you tell me who this Half-Elf Is!" Hestia says annoyed at eina's presence. "Oh right goddess Hestia I'd like you to meet, uh-" before bell can speak eina cuts him off.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Goddess Hestia I am GuildsWoman Eina Tulle but more specifically I am also the labyrinth search advisor for Mr. Bell Cranel" Eina says respectfully to Hestia. "Oh is that So l looky here, Ms Advisor you wouldn't be using you position to try and seduce my precious Bell or his Brother Sean now would you" Hestia said annoyed more at the bell part then me but I didn't care I'm not that into elves anyway.

"Um... I-I like to keep business and pleasure separate" eina says flustered and uncomfortable baking away.

Timeskip

"She's a ... Character isn't she?" Eina says as we ride the elevator in awkward silence soon arriving on the floor with cheeper equipment. "Well ok here we are now I assume you think that all these high-quality Hephaestus items are going to be way out of both your price range, right" eina asks looking at us with bell nodding. "Uh well yeah" bell says scratching his head.

"Well you might be surprised" Eina walks over to a store with a dagger for only 1,200 Valis. "See look at this one" eina points out the dagger to bell.

"W-wow that's not that expensive" bell says slightly amazed as he looks up at eina while I look at the other items. "Pretty Good right? Everything sold here is made by Novice craftsman it can be sold for cheap way below the standard prices plus good reviews are a big help for alll the beginner blacksmiths sometimes you can find a real bargain if you know where to look! Shall we move on" Eina says as we move on to another shop. "I'm gonna go take a look over there, Okay" bell says running off while I have already walked off to the back where the cheap prices usually are.

"What's this" I ask my self as I look down at a box filled with black and red armor that box says. "Prototype transforming armor?" I read aloud as I bend down and pick up the chest piece which transforms into my shirt and jacket and it feels lighter.

"This is nice is there a branding on it" I look around the armor for a brand and find it on the inside "Welf Crozzo? I remember hearing the name Croozo before but from where?" I say to myself as I place the armor in the box. "How much is it" I look for the price tag.

"10,000 Valis I only have 11,000... it's fine it's armor I haven't used armor yet it will be fine" I say to myself as I pick up the box and carry it with me towards the counter and buy it.

Timeskip

I meet them back at the fountain as Eina gives bell something and then leave "What was that about you got all red" I ask bell startling him and making him jump. "Oh u-uh Eina gave a present" bell says as I sigh and pat his back.

"Well let's get going home it's getting late" I say patting his back as we start walking threw alleys. "Sean Ms Eina told me we should find a supporter" bell says as suddenly a girl trips over his foot as we walk down stairs in the alley.

"You stupid pathetic Prum" a guy says running at the girl with a sword so I block it when I pull out my sword. "You got a problem this mongrel a friend of yours" the guy says taking his sword off mine and having it behind his back.

"No we've never met her before" I say my sword at the ready. "Then why are you trying to help her" he says in his same annoying stupid tone. "Huh uh because she is a girl" bell says with his knife out.