Monster

"Y/n someone puked in the weight room." Two seconds after leaving the cafeteria, you were halted in your trip back to your apartment.

Once again, you had accompanied Yuko for her meal, agreeing only because it was past breakfast hours for the players.

"Okay?" You weren't sure why one of the cleaning crew members was approaching you about it. However, the sinking pit in your stomach knew why he'd approached you about the situation.

"It was one from your team." His voice grew irritated.

No way, you were not about to clean up someone's throw up. "But you're the cleaning crew." That was not the job you signed up for. "And just because I work for Team Z doesn't mean I clean up after their messes."

He pulled a disinfectant spray bottle from his cleaning cart. "But you were supposed to put out vomit buckets las night and you didn't."

You facepalmed. Shit. He was right. Even Daiki reminded you last night before you parted ways at the end of your shifts, but after your exercise session and conversation with Kunigami it slipped your mind entirely.

He pushed the bottle and wipes into your hands before leaving you to sulk in your trek to the weight room. Thankfully, no one noticed you when you entered. But you noticed everyone. Every tracksuit clad muscled body and every grunt released after a heavy set. You silently shamed yourself. Yuko's around the clock boy-crazy attitude was rubbing off on you.

Right away you noticed Kunigami at the same machine he was at last night. Gugamaru was spotting him. Naruhaya, Raichi, and Kuon occupied treadmills all running at impressive speeds for far longer than you'd ever cared for during your exercising.

From what you could see there was no blocked off area indicated puke. There wasn't even the putrid smell in the air for you to follow to the mess.

"Y/n?" From his spot near the leg press with Iemon and Igaguri, Isagi called to you.

His sweat was so prominent he looked like he'd just stepped out of the shower. But it was the eyes under his bangs that grabbed your attention. They were a blue so deep you could stare into them the whole day.

"What are you doing here?" Isagi wiped the sweat from his face with his forearm. Although it hardly helped as a few stray beads of sweat cascaded down his temple.

"I heard someone decided they no longer agreed with their breakfast." You bashfully held up the cleaning supplies in your hands.

Isagi broke into a smile and motioned towards the treadmills. "Don't worry. Kunigami and Kuon made sure that Igaguri cleaned it up himself."

Of course it was Igaguri. You looked past him to see a completely clean floor. You slumped over the mop in your hand. "Thank god, I did not want to clean that up. I'll have to thank Kunigami and Igaguri later."

"Even if Igaguri hadn't been pestered into it, I wouldn't have let you clean it up." He looked away shyly.

"Thanks Isagi. But I should probably still disinfected the area, just in case." You started towards the treadmills.

"Can I help you?" He asked before you made it far. It was practically a beg. His panting, which was quite heavy at the start of conversation, had turned into lighter breaths.

"You just want a break." You put a hand on your hip and teased him.

"Is that a no?" His voice quieted in embarrassment, but you couldn't blame him. You would want a break as well...and he was working hard.

You tossed him the wipe, smacking him in the face. "Follow me."

Heads turned as you walked by. Unknown to you, Isagi was flaunting the fact that he was granted a pause from the torture by sticking his tongue out to tease his teammates.