𝟬𝟬𝟯.Brooke's turning point

•   °    +   °   •   ⌝     Acro  prodigy⌞ °   •    +   •   °   ⌟

"Maddie come downstairs." Says Kenzie and I in unison.

"I'm coming."

"She literally said that 10 minutes ago." I say in a annoyed ton to Kenzie

"Yes your totally right" Say Mackenzie.

5 minutes later

"You're finally here, we were gonna be late." I say to my older sister.

"Yes maybe but we are gonna be in the studio in time." Say Maddie

"Your attitude annoys me." I say angrily

"Calm down." Say Maddie.

"Are you becoming Melissa Gisoni ?" Says Mackenzie watching the scene.

"Haha, very funny Kenzie." I say ironically.

"Come on kids, get in the car." Says our mom.

"This conversation is not finished, Madison Nicole Ziegler."

"Don't care" Says Maddie.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

Brooke

Chloe   Maddie

Mackenna Mackenzie Paige Kendall Nia

"As you can see there's two people on top, and Brooke. It's mainly because she was the only one to have solo and nailed it. MacKenna, this week you will not have a solo because I want you to work on your technique and it's also time for the others Ziegler's to shine."

"Chloe's so happy she's having a lyrical solo." Maddie says.

From my point of you, I don't think this is a nice thing to say.

"Now, the group dance that everybody's in except Mackenzie and MacKenna is 'Born to Dance' and it's about a child being born. There's a little mystery into it. Brooke, you're featured in the number, but you should be the glue that's holding in together, and Maddie has been the glue that has been holding it together. You should be the most advanced one in the group, not looking around looking at what these two are doing. Understood?" Brooke nods, "Brooke, don't let me down."

Mackenzie and I leave the studio for the others girl to practice.I don't know what were going to do now.

"Mackenzie, what is the next class ?" I say

"You have tap and I have my solo period in fifty minutes." She say with a neutral face.

"Ooh yess." I say happily.

"But we have 50 minutes left before that so what should we do." Say Kenzie.

"Cartwheel in front of the studio !" I say screaming.

"Stop screaming and oh yeah." Say Mackenzie

"You don't tell me orders, you're not my mother."

"I'm older than you by 5 minutes." Say Kenz proudly.

"That's means nothing but anyway shouldn't we ask mom ?"I say.

"Yeah probably." Say my twin.

Then we went upstairs and ask our mom to go outside, she say no so Mackenzie and I pout for 20 minutes and watched 'Jessie' episodes. Then it's was time for our activity.

*✧˖*°࿐ ꒰🍓꒱࿐°*˖✧*

I was in the studio watching the group, zoned out and a fight started.