𝟬𝟬𝟭.Everyone Replaceable

• ° + ° •
Acro prodigy
⌞ ° • + • ° ⌟

My family and I arrived at the ALDC for the new season.

Yeah I said the show was finished but I don't decide Lifetime do.

We were in the den waiting for the others dancers to arrive.

Then I see Nia and run to hug her almost tripping on Maddie's leg.

Me: Nia I missed you so much, my life was so empty without you.

Nia : Oh Kenna I missed you too, having brothers is so sad.

Melissa  : Hey Nia, don't talk about your brothers like that.

We all started to laugh, after that the Hyland's and Lukasiak's arrived and it was time for pyramid.

"First Mackenzie, You can't sit on the couch and eat chips your not 6 and under your 7 and over and I expect the same thing from you as Maddie when she was seven."

"Next Brooke, Brooke why you are at the bottom of the pyramid ? You had a great season but then you took a break you didn't show up in class."

"Paige same thing, you can't take vacation, new rule dancing year round."

"Nia you wanna win a title it's all about the title every time I talk to your mother it's about the title. Your mother could care less about you winning a title she's not even here" Abby said

I think Abby is a little dumb because if she not working how she supposed to pay you ? Anyway we have to let her in her universe.

"Mackenna, It was a good season, all your solos won , you didn't let your sister beat you at the pageant, good thing maybe you'll be better this year."

I nod

Wow I didn't except this comment and neither to be that high on the pyramid.

"Chloe, you're in the video people recognize you  wherever you go, now that's pressure."

"Maddie you're on top because you won a national title." My dance teacher said

Maddie

Chloe   Nia  

Paige   Brooke   Mackenzie Mackenna

"Maddie, Chloe and Nia you're going to be doing solos."Ms.Abby said

Yeah my girl Nia as a solo.

"Now Maddie it's not going to be an easy win is 9 and up and you're on the young side of the age.

"This weekend we will be attending dance troop in greens berg North Carolina, we are going to do a new number called Sassy Dolls we have one week till the competition and we don't have a routine yet we're starting from scratch right this going to be crazy alright ? Mom I'm going to dismiss you." Miss Abby says

We starting to learn the group dance and I'm dancing in the front with Maddie.

| It's fun to watch Mackenzie being stuck in a box for the whole dance | Mackenna Ziegler

Mackenzie don't dance that much, she is in a box the first half of the dance.

Now it's time for my ballet class.

Me and the others don't like ballet as minis we always do Acro.

And it's also because the ALDC is principally a dance studio to learn Acro.

Days after...

Today Abby held auditions at the studio for a new dancer.

We were against the wall waiting for Abby to say something to us.